to ask Mumsnet for help when I was a greedy pig

(6 Posts)
sparkysalmon Tue 26-May-15 21:40:50

So, .....working really late on Bank Holiday Monday, 13 hour day, no lunch, was hungry so finished off the biscuits .........But, these were biscuits brought back from a colleagues recent holiday to Crete, and the rest of the team didn't get a chance to have any! Oooops......So now being slightly shunned by purchaser of said biscuits.
Mumsnet....are any of you enjoying a sunny half term in Crete and could get me some Raisin-Almond Cookies?????? All expenses reimbursed of course! Hope the Link works.

xilofournosmaladakis.gr/en/fournos-xylofoyrnos-chania-paradosiaka-proionta.php

ilovesooty Tue 26-May-15 21:50:09

Sorry, just come back from there. grin

tootiredtoknow Tue 26-May-15 23:01:35

If you had worked all day on bank holiday without a break so I didn't have to, I really wouldn't care less that you'd eaten all the bloody biscuits.

I'd buy a selection of these for the office and tell her to get over herself apologise saying you genuinely felt very hungry and sick because you worked for 13 hours without a break. However, if she wants to come and help out next time instead of sitting at home all day, the situation won't be repeated

hellenicgrocery.co.uk/catalogsearch/result/index/?p=2&q=raisin+cookies

Salmotrutta Tue 26-May-15 23:05:58

Aww, your a woman after my own heart sparkysalmon - especially since you obviously like fish wink

Yours faithfully,

An Old Trout.

NRomanoff Wed 27-May-15 05:51:23

Are there any greek/cypriot supermarkets near you? We have Turkish/ Cypriot one in Leeds, they don't have the same ones but do have similar.

Chunkymonkey79 Wed 27-May-15 08:40:29

Buy a packet of maryland cookies and tell her to get a grip! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now