Premier Inn Snoring

(11 Posts)
faitaccompli Mon 04-May-15 19:14:36

I may have to make an insurance claim for a smashed TV - if I hear Lenny Henry snoring one more time on that stupid Premier Inn ad. I cannot STAND snoring - and his snoring is echoing around me head and driving me INSANE.

I will never, EVER again stay in a Premier Inn, purely because of this advert.

TalcAndTurnips Mon 04-May-15 19:18:45

But Lenny isn't in a Premier Inn.

He's on a beach. Or a station concourse. He's nothing more than an itinerant vagrant, albeit with nicer bed linen.

PixiePuffs Mon 04-May-15 19:26:34

YABU - you can't go wrong with a Premier Inn, Lenny or no Lenny.

To be honest, when I read the title of your thread I was worried you were in the Bank PI London and heard me through the wall...

Janek Mon 04-May-15 19:29:34

Dp read an email from premier inn on his phone the other day. The phone was snoring for the rest of the evening, until we worked out where the noise was coming from!

squoosh Mon 04-May-15 19:29:47

Lenny Henry has lost so much weight recently that I doubt he snores in real life.

Comfort yourself with that fact!

TalcAndTurnips Mon 04-May-15 19:31:08

If I let advertising personalities get to me, I'd be without Cillit BANG.

Barry Scott has spent years trying to put us off the product, but I still buy it despite his appallingness.

Mustangsallyis Mon 04-May-15 19:43:14

Oh my god, faitaccompli, that was me last night when that bloody advert came on. I could actually feel my blood pressure rising as I was scrambling around trying to find a remote control to either mute it or change channel.

Snoring has to be one of THE MOST annoying noises. I've never had cause to stay in a Premier Inn before but I would certainly not consider it if that is the welcome that awaits, playing quietly in the lobby, set to a jazz bakcground in the lifts and permeating the stud wall partitioning. Ugh. YAsoNBU

Mrsstarlord Mon 04-May-15 19:45:06

He sounds exactly like my husband. Exactly.

Worst thing is that DH thinks the advert is really annoying.

I need a fucking medal

Golferman Mon 04-May-15 19:56:14

Ah, Premier Inns where we swingers have most of our meetsgrin

BuzzardBird Mon 04-May-15 19:58:06

I got into a lot of trouble over a Premier Inn thread grin

squoosh Mon 04-May-15 19:59:13

Oooh why?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now