WTAF????

(8 Posts)
Ludoole Thu 04-Sep-14 00:48:08

My mother made some digs about the mess at the side of my cooker today and its really annoyed me.
Cleaning has not been a priority for the last 6 weeks due to dps life limiting cancer diagnosis and surgery and the 2x daily hospital visits; going to said mums every day to help out with dad (alzheimers), doing their ironing as well as my own; running around for blasted school uniforms, paying bills etc.
Im bloody knackered mentally, emotionally and physically. Im barely coping with juggling all of it but I feel crap now that im not doing the bloody housework as often as I should!!!

My mum is so lovely but this comment has really fucked me off.

Ludoole Thu 04-Sep-14 00:52:53

And its a bloody bonus if I get 4 hours sleep a bloody night!!!
Apparently though I should go to bed earlier.... yeah right because its so easy to switch off and sleep...

Presumably you've thought of a 100 comments to make but the moment has now passed confused

I'm sorry life has dealt you such a rotten hand at the moment. It sounds utterly shit. Can you back off from helping at your mums or was her comment just a cack-handed attempt to reciprocate some of your support? Ie Did she clean it or just make smart arse comments?

Ludoole Thu 04-Sep-14 00:57:22

I cleaned it...
I cant afford not to help at mums as I get paid 16 hours as dads personal assistant ( even though ive always been there longer)
Mums generally great but I am barely managing to keep going and that comment she made didnt help...

CheerfulYank Thu 04-Sep-14 01:05:13

Ugh, I feel your pain! My mom is always on me about my house too. I just really cba and it drives her nuts.

Sorry to hear about all of your struggles though, that must be really hard. sad

OohQuack Thu 04-Sep-14 01:06:15

Send her a text out the blue 'oh yeah, my cooker was a bit dirty because in atvyous helping out, so yoyrs is clean'.

And try have good sleep somehow you need is

OohQuack Thu 04-Sep-14 01:06:59

*im always

Ludoole Thu 04-Sep-14 01:11:59

I cant say anything to her. She has her own problems with my dad. She really is lovely but I think she thinks im strong and im managing... I just dont think she gets how badly im managing (im not at all)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now