to treat period pain with wine and 'Geen wing'?

(9 Posts)

cos drugs and a hot bath did sweet fa.

I probly won't feel quite so jolly on the school run tho.

sometimes it's hard to be a woman.

Dumpylump Wed 03-Sep-14 23:30:05

I think wine and "Green Wing" sounds like a perfect evening.....might make that my plan for tomorrow night, I love Michelle Gomez as Sue in it, and I know it's wrong, but Guy Secretan kind of does it for me a little bit blush

ILovePud Wed 03-Sep-14 23:32:34

Green Wing was fab, I wished they'd made more. I think Michelle Gomez is a superb comic actor, I'm loving her in Doctor Who at the moment.

CromerSutra Wed 03-Sep-14 23:35:37

I only ever treat period pain with a large glass of red wine, dark chocolate and some neurofen!

sue and guy are probably my fav characters though they all have their ... um... charms grin

I think it was better leaving Green wing with two fantastic series that can be watched many times and still enjoyed - a rare and beautiful thing.

I was totally and wrongly in love lust with Guy blush

I hope michelle gets a proper role in dr who, I am intrigued but not wholly convinced so far. though she is fantastic.

I was really missing chocolate tonight I had to make do with hula hoops - not the same.

fuzzpig Wed 03-Sep-14 23:50:25

I love Green Wing so much!

Alan Statham is my favourite. "Does my coat... sweep" grin

SinisterBuggyMonth Thu 04-Sep-14 00:21:44

Dr Stathams role play sex chat does it for me.

"Do you have an extended warrantee?"

Phwore

Latara Thu 04-Sep-14 02:01:01

Sounds perfect.

Or a hot water bottle curled up in bed helps too!

That's what I wanted yesterday when I tried to phone in sick but the Clinical Leader airily said ''walk to work, that will get rid of the cramps''...

Annoyingly she was right.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now