To hate fricking parent pay with an absolute passion !

(6 Posts)
frumpet Mon 01-Sep-14 19:50:24

It is possibly just me , but my child has just left primary and i need to set up a new account at her new school and also set up an account for my son who is starting at the primary school , but i cannot see anyway of doing this . Am i stupid ?

BigBirthdayGloom Mon 01-Sep-14 20:07:22

I hate it! I found it so much easier writing a cheque and sticking it in the book bag. It's a more convenient system for school that's being dressed up as more convenient for me.

BigBirthdayGloom Mon 01-Sep-14 20:08:32

Doesn't the school have to set up the account? Or was dd's amd ds's school just being "kind" doing ours?

DaisyFlowerChain Mon 01-Sep-14 20:45:38

Ours was set up by the school too, they did it on the child's visit day at the end of last term as need the thumbprints to go with it.

I love it. Topped it up today for lunches ready for starting this week and so much better than primary. Plus it must be a nightmare admin wise at secondary schools, I know how bad it is at primary.

RavenRose Mon 01-Sep-14 20:52:47

I also thought the school had to set them up. We got an activation code in the post last week from dd2s new school. The account was already there. We have another account for dd1 and I must admit I love it, even if I do forget to top up occasionally blush

WooWooOwl Mon 01-Sep-14 20:55:23

We got a code too, and then I had to get another code to be able to link my children at two different schools to the same account. Are you sure you haven't got one somewhere in the mounds of paperwork?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now