To think ITV player...

(11 Posts)
cocacola1 Tue 26-Aug-14 17:48:17

Should be blown up?

NotTheKitchenAgainPlease Tue 26-Aug-14 18:00:30

Yes, there's nothing decent on and too many ads. YANBU

Revenant Tue 26-Aug-14 18:45:03

Yanbu. I only downloaded it in the hope of finding, er, Benidorm, but no trace of it and nothing else I want to watch either.

Nancy66 Tue 26-Aug-14 18:46:22

it's shit. every time I try and watch something it asks for my postcode and then doesn't work.

Icimoi Tue 26-Aug-14 19:29:54

Yes. It's astonishingly rubbish. Why on earth do we have to sign in just to watch the stupid thing? The BBC and C4 can cope without. And it really bugs me that every time the website crashes it insists on making you plough through a load of adverts before you can get back into the programme.

Violetcloud Tue 26-Aug-14 22:31:01

It insists on you disabling Adblock as well, which annoys the shit out of me.
Although it has more shows than BBC, which only seems to want you to watch about 10% of their shows...

polomoomin Wed 27-Aug-14 06:56:30

Yanbu, it's terrible. If channel 5 can manage it ITV should be able to...

NoMoreMissusNiceGuy Wed 27-Aug-14 08:09:18

I can't get itvPlayer cos we're in Scotland ... we have to have stvPlayer. It's just as shit.

Since getting our SmartTv I've hardly recorded anything, but I have started recording anything I might want to watch on Stv cos I can't bear the buffering and out of sync sound/vision on the stvPlayer.

Honeybear30 Wed 27-Aug-14 10:39:44

Yanbu. It's absolute crap. Why is it such a poor quality picture to?! I don't get it. PP's make a good point, if other channels can manage it, itv need to pull their finger out their arse.

WillowWoods Wed 27-Aug-14 11:39:37

Try watching stuff on UTV,if you can,using an Ulster post code.

Beeyump Wed 27-Aug-14 11:46:36

I always enter the Queen's postcode when it asks me. smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now