to hate two faced people....

(13 Posts)
onefootinthebed Wed 30-Jul-14 22:22:29

Someone who l work with who is everyone's friend has shown me her true colours today. I am so relieved and also sad as l had a feeling she wasn't as nice as she made out and abit of a user l just had no proof, so l started to think maybe l was wrong. Luckily as much as l am affected by what has happened l think at least l know for sure, l just feel sorry for the younger people who have fallen for her sly and facade.

geezerhere Wed 30-Jul-14 22:33:01

Eh?

contortionist Wed 30-Jul-14 23:29:49

Yes, I hate friendly people too.

ilovesooty Wed 30-Jul-14 23:35:25

Well I imagine no one likes two faced people. However if your `younger` colleagues are old enough to hold down employment I'm sure they're capable of forming their own judgements.

Because everyone else just loves two-faced people?confused

pippistrelle Wed 30-Jul-14 23:46:34

So, this person you're talking about - have you been perfectly nice to her face? (Or to at least one of them...)

pippistrelle Wed 30-Jul-14 23:57:28

Actually, I don't really mind two-faced people. I much prefer people at least appearing to be nice than telling it like they think it is. As long as it's just an acquaintance, rather than an actual friend, it doesn't much matter, does it?

SqueakySqueak Thu 31-Jul-14 00:08:23

Being on your best behavior at work isn't really being two faced though...

WrenNatsworthy Thu 31-Jul-14 00:11:32

Not much meat in this one is there?

No, two faced people aren't nice.

NEXT!

Happydaysatlastforthebody Thu 31-Jul-14 00:13:10

No idea what your post is on about op. Drip drip. More info needed.

musicalendorphins2 Thu 31-Jul-14 05:01:02

But why are you relieved to learn this person may be 2 faced? Did they report someone for benefits fraud?

pinkyredrose Thu 31-Jul-14 05:15:44

So what's she actually done then?

StillFrigginRexManningDay Thu 31-Jul-14 08:14:23

Is she Professor Quirrel?
I would quite like two faces, one could sleep and the other could give the dc the hairy eyeball.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now