To be crapping myself about whose baby this is?

(86 Posts)
stateoftheart Mon 23-Jun-14 17:57:00

I cant believe this has happened to me!!

Period is 7 days late now. Tested Weds, negative. Tested today, very faint positive.

I have the copper coil in, i've checked and its still in place. I have no symptoms at all.

I have been seeing someone, we regularly have sex. But 8 days ago I had unprotected sex with someone else. Just the once. Given how faint the test is could it be his? But my periods was already nearly due then anyway.

About 14 days ago I had what I though was mid cycle bleed, this could have been implantation bleed??

But the test is so faint.

Oh god my head is everywhere.

Can anyone link to any conclusive evidence of whether there is a possibility. I have looked everywhere.

YoungBritishPissArtist Tue 24-Jun-14 00:18:49

I was just about to post what Greythorne said.

Never mind the father; do you want to be a mother?

Good luck whatever you do x

x2boys Tue 24-Jun-14 00:28:36

I agree with greythorne and young British piss artist do you want to be a mother ? If yes than you can worry about paternity later if not then its largely irrelavent good luck with your decision .

ILoveCoreyHaim Tue 24-Jun-14 00:29:36

My DO fell pg with DB2 on the pill so had the coil fitted then fell pg with DB with It in. Her strings vanished. This was in the early 90s

ILoveCoreyHaim Tue 24-Jun-14 00:31:01

Try again bloody autocorrect

My DM fell pg with DB2 on the pill so had the coil fitted then fell pg with DB3 with it in. Her strings vanished. This was in the early 90s

ILoveCoreyHaim Tue 24-Jun-14 00:34:27

Get a £1 test from savers. They showed up for me before i was even due on. Just them dip strips in the packet.

ILoveCoreyHaim Tue 24-Jun-14 00:36:07

Never mind just seen clear blue positive

Morloth Tue 24-Jun-14 02:58:22

No judgment because there is nothing to judge.

Coil/ectopic is main thing and if you are having sex with more than one partner you really need to use a barrier contraception. Because they could be as well and so on...

Pregnancy isn't the worst thing you can catch.

Cardinal Tue 24-Jun-14 03:14:54

Best of luck OP thanks

Happydaysatlast Tue 24-Jun-14 04:23:40

Op forget the father issue and concentrate on getting yourself to a doctor and making decisions on whether or not you wish to be a mother.

That's the first thing.

Chunderella Tue 24-Jun-14 08:33:11

I agree with phantom, you definitely need an STI test. The last thing you want is untreated chlamydia as well as everything else.

Showy Tue 24-Jun-14 11:44:20

You can conceive when your period is due, if you haven't ovulated yet. There's a thread on here at least weekly with a woman experiencing a very late period when she's usually regular as clockwork. Sometimes ovulation is delayed by stress or illness or occasionally for no discernible reason. The fact remains that the op does not know when she ovulated and for whatever reason, it's entirely plausible she ovulated recently.

This is not the pressing matter though. Seeing a gp asap and deciding what is right for her must take priority.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now