to go onto every thread in aibu and say "fuck off you fucking twats"

(1000 Posts)
Maryz Sun 15-Jun-14 23:47:13

because every single thread is making me angry.

Now, I accept I'm in a bad mood. Maybe just doing it would make me feel better.

And it would have the added advantage that I would be banned, which would overcome my complete lack of self-control in continually unhiding aibu.

[sigh]

NeedsAsockamnesty Sun 15-Jun-14 23:48:55

YANBU fill your boots

AnneEyhtMeyer Sun 15-Jun-14 23:49:01

YANBU.

Maryz Sun 15-Jun-14 23:49:09

Not the op's mind you (at least not most of them)

It's the automatic snippy replies to every single thread that are annoying me. The immediate assumption that of course the op must be unreasonable, and if it isn't obvious, then pick on on teeny bit of the op that might be unreasonable and bang on and on and on about it.

It's time for a mn break isn't it?

cozietoesie Sun 15-Jun-14 23:49:17

Have a gin, Maryz. It will look better. grin

PhaedraIsMyName Sun 15-Jun-14 23:49:29

The Scottish thread is quite sweet; no one has been reduced to tears although I accept of limited interest to anyone not in Scotland.

Maryz Sun 15-Jun-14 23:50:29

Wow, two YANBUs - I had better go to bed while I'm winning grin

Maryz Sun 15-Jun-14 23:51:01

And a couple of nice posts shock

Have all the twats gone off to bed early?

FernMitten Sun 15-Jun-14 23:53:06

Another yanbu here too, I had to have a break even from reading, as it was becoming depressing.

AgadorSpartacus Sun 15-Jun-14 23:57:05

Yanbu.

Would you Mary? Please?

For all of us who don't come on here just to be fuckers?

Maryz Mon 16-Jun-14 00:01:47

So not just me grin

I shall bump this in the morning and watch myself being torn to pieces by the baying mob.

Night all smile

PhaedraIsMyName Mon 16-Jun-14 00:02:02

Mary don't read the thread about children's photos on Facebook. There are some awful posts there attacking the OP.

Tweasels Mon 16-Jun-14 00:03:36

Oh Maryz you are so not being unreasonable. I've read some horrendous things the past few days. There are some people who clearly respond to any post in an inflammatory and polar manner. It's fucking infuriating.

Last year, I started this thread. Many of the posters came on to tell me I was unreasonable confused. The lovely people of course agreed.

I feel the same now as when I started that thread sad

LeftyLoony Mon 16-Jun-14 00:04:37

YANBU.
Here, have my finger to go with that wink

Scarletohello Mon 16-Jun-14 00:05:42

Sometimes I just go on The Litter Tray to read about kittens.

Makes me smile. smile

BillnTedsMostFeministAdventure Mon 16-Jun-14 00:06:11

Ah, I thought it would be you as the OP!

Hope you sleep well and that it's only fluffy bunnies on the thread when you awake.

RandallFloyd Mon 16-Jun-14 00:06:52

I've only posted about 4 times today and one of those got me a bollocking so I'm keeping schtum!

Maryz Mon 16-Jun-14 00:06:58

That was the one that got me thinking Phaedra. And now the one where the op is worried about her elderly parents.

It seems that if you post on aibu the default reply is "ffs, it's your problem, what are you moaning about".

I always thought the whole point of mn was that you could moan about things that were worrying you - but obviously not these days [sigh]

Maryz Mon 16-Jun-14 00:08:08

Tweasels, I'm on that thread wishing they would ban aibu.

Here I am six months later, still wishing that they would ban aibu.

Last time I went on The Litter Tray some fecker had decided it was an appropriate place to talk about cat poo [sigh]

HoneyDragon Mon 16-Jun-14 00:08:57

Night night.

I shall feed them all to dinosaurs why you sleep, so that mn is a joy for you to wake up too.

FernMitten Mon 16-Jun-14 00:10:53

That fb children's photo thread, I got about 10 posts in and decided not to bother. I don't expect to go away from here everytime feeling fuzzy and happy, just not angry and annoyed would be nice smile

Good luck with that HoneyDragon

Looking forward to waking up to a lovely, civilised, non twat filled MN.

Wonder if MNHQ would look into allowing a 'Fuck The Fuck Off Friday'... once a week you're allowed to tell all the twats of MN that they're big fuckety fucking cuntpuffin cockwombles, without being banned for personal attacks (because it isn't a personal attack if it's true).

DejaVuAllOverAgain Mon 16-Jun-14 00:23:35

I knew this would be you Maryz. I'd seen you both on the fb photos and the elderly parents threads.

YANBU btw

DejaVuAllOverAgain Mon 16-Jun-14 00:24:28

because it isn't a personal attack if it's true

No, it's just a statement of fact wink

This thread is not accepting new messages.