Robbed

(5 Posts)
IscreamUscream Tue 13-May-14 10:33:53

I am beyond fuming. Reduced payment this month from the Csa because the Baliff have taken their fees from my whole payment leaving a loss of eighty pounds. How the bloody hell can they justify the resident parent paying for their fee. Surely it's the nrp that should pay the fee. If he wasn't such a fucking deadbeat that had to be chased after years of not paying support then the csa would not of had too chase him through the use of bailiffs.
How am I suppose to but school shoes with £20 maybe I could just buy one foot.

deakymom Tue 13-May-14 13:15:25

have you rang them? im sure nrp is supposed to pay?

AgaPanthers Tue 13-May-14 15:48:31

I'm pretty sure you can buy school shoes for £20.

dawndonnaagain Tue 13-May-14 16:15:48

May not be just school shoes, Aga.

PoundingTheStreets Tue 13-May-14 16:32:00

Charging resident parents for the privilege of receiving child maintenance from the other parent that isn't readily forthcoming is a travesty of justice for the child, let alone the resident parent. I was utterly appalled that this measure was introduced.

No helpful advice OP other than I'm afraid you're just going to have to suck it up, but I sympathise hugely. The only thing you can do - in a hope to make things better in the future - is make your feelings known to people who can change things, such as your MP.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now