For not acknowledging my awful toes.

(6 Posts)
Bean89 Sat 10-May-14 14:25:43

So I'm super pregnant, hair is growing in odd places, can't reach my toes so they look pretty rank anyway. OH sends me off for a pamper day and I'm getting a pedicure. It's all lovely and nice until I look down and realise I have horrifically hairy toes. I mean...I don't know how I haven't realised this before because they're bad.
Do I acknowledge said hairy toes or do we both just carry on pretending this poor girl isn't shellacking a hobbit?
Does anyone else have any beauty salon faux pas' to make me feel slightly less embarrassed?

RahRahRasputin Sat 10-May-14 14:28:21

Oh I thought you were going to say you had horrible crusty toenails or something. I don't think hairiness is too bad, it's not like she has to touch your toes, just your nails smile I've never had a pedicure or anything similar so no faux pas I'm afraid.

Bean89 Sat 10-May-14 14:34:49

And just to rub salt in the wound, there's a lady sat getting her nails done who's due a week before me. She's tiny. I was so embarrassed of my elephantine bump that when I was asked when I'm due I panicked and cut 7 weeks off my due date. I'm in too deep guys.

Cornettoninja Sat 10-May-14 14:56:21

Ha! You're dealing with it magnificently grin

Brazen it out and tell tiny bump you never had toe hair till just now but apparently it's really common near the end.

Bean89 Sat 10-May-14 15:00:32

Love it cornetto. Get lost tiny bump you smug bitch! (She isn't smug at all, she seems like a very nice lady, I'm just bitter about how enormous I am).

InSpaceNooneCanHearYouScream Sat 10-May-14 20:59:34

I went for a head massage and hadn't realised I had to strip down to my bra, as the massage included some neck and arms. I was wearing an ancient greying, holey bra and hadn't shaved my armpits blush

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now