my judgeypants are so far up my arse they're coming out of my mouth...

(10 Posts)
Fairy1303 Wed 23-Apr-14 21:51:54

And I am Definitely BU but...

Mum I know from baby group is just ridiculous.
She told us at group, laughing, in front of HV about how she her baby was a 'greedy pig' and would polish off a whole jar of baby food in one go and then get belly ache!! God love him!! (he was 8 weeks old)

She posted pictures of him 'eating' pizza, cupcakes, etc etc from around this age. I remember her telling me he had polished off a whole trifle and then been sick 'and I didn't even know if babies could HAVE trifle!! And he ate it all!!'
The latest is a picture of him drinking a fruit shoot. (the babies are 10 months now so are getting older in fairness)

She is sweet and friendly, not someone I see a lot of now we're all back at work but nice enough so I feel mean but I can't help it. Every time I see a picture of her baby with junk food in his mouth with a 'hilarious' caption I judge.

Fling your biscuits my way. I'm ready for em.

whattowatchnext Wed 23-Apr-14 21:52:41

What a complete thick idiot she sounds!

sassysally Wed 23-Apr-14 21:54:28

She posted pictures of a baby eating pizza at 8 weeks old.Really? He must be a child prodigy!

SweetPeaPods Wed 23-Apr-14 21:54:50

Did the HV not do anything at feeding an 8 week old a whole jar of food?

amothersplaceisinthewrong Wed 23-Apr-14 21:55:58

My son could eat a whole jar of baby food at 9 weeks....

He can now eat a whole large pizza on his own, but he is 25.

RiverTam Wed 23-Apr-14 21:56:06

why did the HV not get involved if she said that right in front of her/him?

Fairy1303 Wed 23-Apr-14 21:56:12

Perhaps he is! Although him and DS were born in the same week and hers is taking first steps already whilst DS is still sat firmly still so maybe I missed a trick!!

Passmethecrisps Wed 23-Apr-14 21:57:53

My 8 wk old could barely be persuaded to drink milk never mind eating from a spoon.

She sounds awfully in need of someone telling her better ways of going about things. The HV should have spoken to her. Maybe she did

Fairy1303 Wed 23-Apr-14 21:58:02

The HV made a shocked face and told her that it wasn't good for him and not to give it to him again. It was a large group so she might well have spoken with her after I don't know.

Pigginnora Wed 23-Apr-14 22:04:54

A family member is like that. Posting pictures of her 10 week old baby covered in chocolate....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now