Tell me, please.

Ubik1 Sun 27-Apr-14 16:02:50

Is UKIP racist?

If it barks like a dog...

Dawndonnaagain Sun 27-Apr-14 16:19:26

Ukip leaflet

softlysoftly Sun 27-Apr-14 16:57:40

No problem Fidelineish

But be fair its not exactly hard to presume the average UKIP voter response in these circumstances.

Ask me your average scientists opinion on the God / Science conundrum and I may find it a little more tricky.

fidelineish Sun 27-Apr-14 17:51:37

I just wanted to hear someone try to defend it softly. I find it revealing. I particularly wanted to hear the ""just because 1 or several candidates say racist things does not make the party racist, lib,lab,con members have also said things does that make their parties racist??" argument applied (by a supporter) to this lastest debacle. <shrugs>

fidelineish Sun 27-Apr-14 17:57:28

Much though I consider UKIP an amateurish party, lousy with bigots and homophobes Dawn, I'm not sure that particular leaflet carries the meaning you are trying to impose upon it.

softlysoftly Sun 27-Apr-14 18:23:09

Ok sorry to be a spoilsport. But on the plus side if a UKIP supporter does come back to the thread now the answer should be more interesting and inventive grin

fidelineish Sun 27-Apr-14 18:48:10

God save us from 'inventive' Ukippers smile

GatoradeMeBitch Sun 27-Apr-14 19:18:36

Yes they are racist, and also very misogynistic. It's the party of choice for those blokes who mouth off in the pub about how all the 'darkies' should go home and the women should be chained to the kitchen. If you want a protest vote try the Green party, at least they're not hateful!

Dawndonnaagain Sun 27-Apr-14 19:23:49

I didn't do the underling Fidelineish. It does rather demonstrate the homophobic principles being peddled in North Norfolk though.
The Staffordshire (I think) one was even worse.

fidelineish Sun 27-Apr-14 19:33:53

Ah. Yes it was the underling I was querying.

You're right though, of course; it was quite bad enough without the added implication.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now