Conditions

(30 Posts)
Fitz66 Wed 23-Apr-14 14:50:05

That I can't agree to the condition that my Husbands wants and that is - I can't ask my kids [23 & 21]to go into our bedroom and get/put something in there for me as he doesn't want them in our bedroom "under any circumstances" as that's our private space. I understand that its not right for them to just walk in etc., but if I want them to get me something then they have my permission surely. But he's steadfast about it.

Eatriskier Wed 23-Apr-14 18:23:46

I moved back into my parents a few years back for a few months. I wouldn't have dreamed of going into my parents bedroom at all unless anyone asked me to. That's all very odd.

oddsocksmostly Wed 23-Apr-14 19:17:30

YANBU It is the family home!

Fitz66 Thu 24-Apr-14 10:52:49

Well we had talk and I told him that there was no way I was accepting that! Also, I said that'd I'd be putting some conditions down [not for kids] for our relationship to work! I told him that the kids were his own flesh and blood and that it was going too far.

Yes, he was OK about her relationship and said that it was her home?? and he has no problem with her coming back!

No gimp suit/chains!!!!!!!

AnyFucker Thu 24-Apr-14 12:31:36

wink

culturemulcher Thu 24-Apr-14 22:16:51

Well done OP - it's your home too and your views count every bit as much as DHs.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now