to have nicked their plate

(78 Posts)
MaryPoppinPills Fri 11-Apr-14 21:57:57

Basically i live on quiet cul-de-sac made up of six houses with a row of garages opposite 3 of the houses including mine have small children.

One of the houses (couple mid 30's no kids) is really starting to piss me off. i say couple but they look very much alike so may be brother and sister.

Anyway the problem is that they seem to obsessed with feeding all the stray cats and foxes that hang around the area. To the point i regually see the man sat on the curb late at night hand feeding the foxes (i shit you not). He leaves plates of meat out at least twice a day which i believe is no attracting vermin as ive had a mouse in my house and so has another neighbour.

Most of the house have conservatories so the door are open most sunny days, and quite frankly i dont want to find a fox sat on my sofa

so.... I NICKED HIS PLATE HAHA

I also believe he has also pulled down the fence next to the train lines at the side of my neighbours house as he was spotted hanging around there and next day quite a few fence panels had been quite obviously yanked off

PS. i cant really approach him as everytime we've tried to say hello he turns and walks away

halfwildlingwoman Sat 12-Apr-14 16:58:11

It's unlikely that his plates of meat are attracting mice to your house.

Marylou62 Sat 12-Apr-14 20:43:17

Don't...I'm cracking up...electric fences!!! My self and 3 DCs were at a camp site on holiday and they had an electric fence around some piggies. My silly plonker DS1 (10) got his brother (4) and sister (7) to hold his hand and then touched the fence!! Do you know what was sillier?...They all did it again and again!! Knowing how much it would hurt!(you might ask where I was when all this was going on? Sitting by tent with a glass of wine and only realized what was happening when I heard some other campers talking about the 3 funny kids electrocuting themselves!!! I knew it was mine!) They are still 'have a go at everything' type of young adults...

MaryPoppinPills Sat 12-Apr-14 20:53:33

not been around all day, and couldnt access on my phone due to the password resets

YourMaNoBraBackOfMyCar very nearly woke my child laughing at that suggestion...... genius

anyways only got in 30mins ago and he hasnt yet put another plate out crossing fingers he may have got the hint.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now