To think Robbie Williams...

(131 Posts)
IsChippyMintonExDirectory Sat 05-Apr-14 22:19:24

Is the extremely untalented, mediocre and not the least bit entertaining? Just catching up on Ant and Dec, I really love the show but do not get RW at all

also I hate his stupid smug grin

I think he's well suited to his wife. I once saw an interview where he said 'how many other women can say that their husband has been in Take That and 2 of the Spice Girls".

Pawprint Mon 07-Apr-14 13:10:47

He's not someone I am interested in - I think he got lucky, really, with the "Angels" song back in the late 1990s. Don't think he's very talented, but I don't mind him.

The one I really can't stand is Michael Buble - he really is a smug, talentless cunt.

moldingsunbeams Mon 07-Apr-14 13:11:45

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

ClockWatchingLady Mon 07-Apr-14 13:26:27

I think he can be alarmingly self-aware. Like in that song "come undone". And sort of humane.

But most importantly he's delicious.

squoosh Mon 07-Apr-14 13:36:43

Thank God the awful 'Angels' seems to have buggered off the airwaves. It used to be played on an hourly basis for nearly a decade.

Shockers Mon 07-Apr-14 15:49:29

I met Howard at a party when TT were just starting out. He was lovely. He could also flip all the way down the 100'+ garden.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now