To have extremely x-rated thoughts about what Ricky Wilson could do to me?

(44 Posts)
Bearbehind Sat 05-Apr-14 19:04:07

It's those eyes....

(Oh, and can Kylie look slightly less fabulous for a woman in her mid-40's please)

sillymillyb Sat 05-Apr-14 19:31:10

I think I'd do rude things with any of the judges - kylie included! They are all rather lovely in very different ways. I may be a dirty ole perv though grin

OriginofSymmetry Sat 05-Apr-14 19:33:05

I actually went as far as to google his girlfriend who actually looks very like his contestant. He obviously has a type!

Bearbehind Sat 05-Apr-14 19:33:49

I have to confess I'm going purely on looks (I'm far to shallow to bother with personality with my pervy thoughts)

I also had a bit of a think for Danny last year (like I said- I'm shallow)

Thattimeofyearagain Sat 05-Apr-14 19:33:54

Yadnbu grin

YoungBritishPissArtist Sat 05-Apr-14 19:34:17

RW's got a gf?! shock <tearfully leaves thread>

I decided tonight that Ricky is hot!!! I would def let him have his wicked way with me! Ricky has a gf already. He was talking about her the other day on R2.

Bearbehind Sat 05-Apr-14 19:35:47

Ok, I am actually literate 'too' and 'thing' not 'to' and 'think'

BellaVita Sat 05-Apr-14 19:36:19

I could certainly do him! grin

The Kaisers have been in the pub I used to work in (sadly not on my shift), the drummer lived in the next village (his parents are still there).

shakethetree Sat 05-Apr-14 19:38:53

< puts mirror down > yes, shake, you're still hot hot hoT!

& op: I agree, Ricky is mouth-wateringly sexy smile

Yes, PissArtist <<glares>>, it's me.

chicaguapa Sat 05-Apr-14 19:42:22

I've just googled him and the photos of him looking a bit <whispers> chubby could be a cure.

When he winked just now I melted!!

SolomanDaisy Sat 05-Apr-14 19:48:51

He is seriously hot. A million times sexier than the slightly pathetic Danny. He gives off a strong air of sexual interest in women, without being sleazy. It's not just his final contestant, he's been pretty obvious about finding lots of the competitors attractive.

Tom Jones pretty hot too actually.

PootlewasthebestFlump Sat 05-Apr-14 20:43:49

Ricky has already done a number of things with me.

Well ok, just in my head.

He's gorgeous. And his contestant looks quite like his gf so maybe he's a bit confused. I used to look like that too so maybe I should ditch my new look in the hope of confusing Ricky even more and disorientating him into bed...

cloggal Sat 05-Apr-14 20:55:50

YANBU! blush

TeamEdward Sat 05-Apr-14 21:04:46

I've said it before, and I'll no doubt say it again, but I would ride Ricky like he was Seabiscuit. The only reason for chucking him out of bed is to do unspeakable things to him on the floor.

roastednut Sat 05-Apr-14 21:11:31

Agree with chicaguapa kylie showed zero personality on graham norton last night. Completely bland. If there was a choice of a night on the town i'd pick Cameron Diaz any day. (She was also on Graham's show).

But yes another vote for mr Wilson, fit as. I see the kaisers (without Ricky) quite often as they go to Leeds home games.

Caitlin17 Sat 05-Apr-14 21:12:13

I don't watch The Voice but he was cuter when he was chubby and interesting. He looks a bit manufactured now with the new hair colour, the eyelash tint and the weight loss. And a bit creepy. Although not as creepy as Tom Jones who makes me feel sick and always has done.

Ilovexmastime Sat 05-Apr-14 21:26:05

I also think he was more attractive with a bit more weight and more style.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now