to pee in my bath

(53 Posts)
Aoifebelle Fri 04-Apr-14 20:04:06

Shit week relaxing in the tub. Wine has gone to my bladder. Candles are on the closed loo lid. Cant be arsed to move. WIBU to pee in my own bath?

HazeltheMcWitch Fri 04-Apr-14 20:21:04

^Adding that to the bath is basically homeopathic pee I.e. not pee at all.
^

Noooooo. That means it's stronger. You're basically bathing in neat ammonia. your skin will peel off and you will dissolve.

Aoifebelle Fri 04-Apr-14 20:21:17

Pleasejustgo are you trying to tell me something?

And for those who asked I started thread for amusement. As I said been a shit week and I am in need of some relief in more ways than one.

DP just deliveded a wine top up. Getting close to decision time.

DealForTheKids Fri 04-Apr-14 20:22:48

Aoife - do it. And send your DP to me please - I need a top up and can't be arsed to get off the sofa grin

Pleasejustgo Fri 04-Apr-14 20:23:06

Nah just trying to make you feel better about technically pissing yourself heh heh wink

Pleasejustgo Fri 04-Apr-14 20:24:55

Sorry OP that was a but harsh. Drink the wine and wee in the empty wine glass grin

picnicbasketcase Fri 04-Apr-14 20:25:37

Nobody but you would have known if you hadn't asked, and you already know you would've done it anyway, everyone has, and anyone who claims they haven't is a fibbing ninny.

So my advice would be go ahead if you haven't already, and just keep it to yourself in the future.

Tallypet Fri 04-Apr-14 20:26:30

Do it! Baths are for relaxing and being 'relaxed' grin
Enjoy your wine and bath

Aoifebelle Fri 04-Apr-14 20:26:39

BTW in RL my name is not Aoife. No sireee bob.

Tempted to let a little bit go, just to see what it feels like, but worried that once the flood gates have opened ...

I sit in the bath so long I pee about 6 times

It's only unreasonable if some poor fuckers getting in after you wink

That's a jenny eclair joke and no, she didn't tell her husband

ChickenFromHell Fri 04-Apr-14 20:27:00

I bath with 11mo DD every night, she pees in the bath twice or more without fail. Go for it OP.

squoosh Fri 04-Apr-14 20:27:16

Do it, one little pee in a big bath won't hurt.

If you suffer from cystitis it's recommended you wee in a bicarb bath, your urethra opens letting the bicarby water in.

gimcrack Fri 04-Apr-14 20:27:20

Depends if it's just water or if you've got any bubble bath in there.

Aoifebelle Fri 04-Apr-14 20:28:34

Pleasejustgo following your logic most urinations would be pissing yourself, unless of course you sit on someone, that would be pissing someone else.

Pleasejustgo Fri 04-Apr-14 20:31:52

Hmmm depends being in a bath is like wearing water in a way. You wee and it stays on your outfit of water in the same it's on your pants.

When you wee in the loo it magically disappears like it never was.

Aoifebelle Fri 04-Apr-14 20:38:42

Well those against I blame you. I did let a little wee out, just to see. Didn't feel right. So I hauled my tipsy ass out of the bath, removed my ikea candelabra from the closed toilet lid, placed it on the floor and sat down on the porcelain throne for a wee in the appointed place, only to burn said tipsy (ample) ass on the candles in the candleabra, and now I cannot get back into my toasty tub as it hurts. I shall know better next time. Pee in the tub all the way.

DS pees on the bath nearly every night. He holds on to it especially. I haven't found a way of forcing him to use the toilet instead. So far he and the bath are surviving OK.

coffeeinbed Fri 04-Apr-14 20:41:55

Oh but hazel, that just a free exfoliating treatment.
people pay good money for that.

The midwife told me to do it after a 4th degree tear. I also do it when my cystitis is so bad I can't stop needing to pee... Then I sit in a hot bath till I can get out. I always shower down afterwards and scrub the tub though...

LoveVintage Fri 04-Apr-14 22:18:09

On the plus side, if you get stung by a jellyfish in there, your wee will stop it from stinging.

LittleDonkeyKong Fri 04-Apr-14 22:27:30

I always pee in the bath after I have pulled the plug, Its just always something that seems to happen.

Queenofknickers Fri 04-Apr-14 22:31:12

I've been told to do it loads of times by Heath professionals (history of gynae/bladder/childbirth) and all of them have said its sterile. Pee freely

meditrina Fri 04-Apr-14 22:34:04

There's urea in expensive skin are products. At least you'd know the provenance of this supply.

(But I hope you don't get your hair in the water).

nirishma Fri 04-Apr-14 22:39:47

Go for it. DD does this all the time and I just rinse her down with the shower after grin

arethereanyleftatall Fri 04-Apr-14 22:43:29

Yuck. No.

shallweshop Fri 04-Apr-14 22:43:34

Your bath, your rules!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now