to expect

(7 Posts)
tiredandtiredandtired Thu 27-Mar-14 02:56:28

My husband to get up and give me a hand when the toddler's been sick in his bed, and I need to run to be sick too, without shouting at the toddler to stop crying? Poor wee love obviously feels like crap - I know I do!

ItsBritneyBitch Thu 27-Mar-14 03:17:13

Stuff like this annoys me! Why is it left to you? Tell him your bringing the child into your bed and he has to swap places, might get him to help you!grin (Probably not though hmm selfish!)

deakymom Thu 27-Mar-14 06:41:14

my husband is grumping because ive had to get up with the baby at 2/3/4/5 and at 5.30 every time i get up he huffs puffs and goes back to sleep now he is having a lie in because he is so tired wibvu to call him a git?

deakymom Thu 27-Mar-14 06:41:32

hope you feel better soon xx

Fontofnowt Thu 27-Mar-14 06:43:50

NU.
You stay in bed and vom on DH he will then be forced to get up and can thus deal with toddler vom.

Oh and LTB of course.

Why is he not giving you and toddler a cuddle??

tiredandtiredandtired Thu 27-Mar-14 07:49:25

I had to sit with the small one for 45 mins to get him back to sleep as well. He's full of concern this morning but no apology as yet! Grr mutter grr. A well placed vom sounds like a fantastic idea.....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now