to ask what's hot on MN

(17 Posts)
namechangesforthehardstuff Tue 18-Mar-14 12:11:35

Stuck in bed with DandV. Feel like someone's running my intestines over repeatedly.

Just about exhausted AIBU, thinking of having a look at Relationships...

What threads are you enjoying at the moment on MN? Which would amuse/educate/change my world view?

Do share...

Someone on the Portuguese tea towel thread said that Nandos was South African and not Portuguese shock
Not sure how true, but definitely shocked me!

namechangesforthehardstuff Tue 18-Mar-14 12:16:03

I looked at that thread but just felt so sad that the OP couldn't embrace her own Portuguese-ness sad

It's true but some people are just adamant they're Canadian.

namechangesforthehardstuff Tue 18-Mar-14 12:25:15

There's also dodgy three hour sex woman but I suspect she may be a seventeen year old boy.

Is this maybe a thread about a thread? I might be right.on the wrong side of talk guidelines...

Technically, now you've said about the three hour sex one, it's a thread about several threads. But yes, you're probably right.

Fifyfomum Tue 18-Mar-14 12:28:29

The three hour sex thread is brilliant. I am very proud of my contribution fiat orgasm

namechangesforthehardstuff Tue 18-Mar-14 12:32:12

Haven't seen the fiat orgasm. Will go look now.

Technically, by the rules of that OP, writing this thread is just light frottage leading up to the rrrrrreal thing with DH in three days time when I can go to the toilet without informing the whole house that I am there not sure how other posters feel about being part of our foreplay. [revolted emoticon]

CaptainHindsight Tue 18-Mar-14 12:35:16

This is a salt....

namechangesforthehardstuff Tue 18-Mar-14 12:37:03

Bify I've been looking at the sex thread in AIBU, is the other one the one hour sex thread in AIBU or somewhere else?

namechangesforthehardstuff Tue 18-Mar-14 12:37:35

Salt?

CaptainHindsight Tue 18-Mar-14 12:39:37

A shite attempt at cheering up a sick Mner. grin

I hope you feel better soon though.

namechangesforthehardstuff Tue 18-Mar-14 12:47:22

grin

Fifyfomum Tue 18-Mar-14 18:02:59

Massive arf at 'a-salt'

I also love this one

NymodigFruOla Tue 18-Mar-14 18:13:20

You could have a laugh at the Jockstrap in the Greengage tree!

CaptainHindsight Tue 18-Mar-14 18:15:23

I love collective noun jokes.

<saddo>

Fifyfomum Tue 18-Mar-14 18:18:22

the jockstrap thread was pretty good.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now