LEARN TO CONTOL YOUR MONKEY angry

<<seethes>>

alterego2 Mon 17-Mar-14 14:12:39

What has George done to upset you?

HighwayRat Mon 17-Mar-14 14:13:22

YABU

He is a chimp not a monkey

deakymom Mon 17-Mar-14 14:14:04

i misread i thought it said the man with the yellow fucking prick blush im going to get my glasses on now blush

HoneyDragon Mon 17-Mar-14 14:14:14

Run riot every single episode.

It's not cute, he needs boundaries, and a non feckless monkey parent.

HoneyDragon Mon 17-Mar-14 14:16:13

I'm not unreasonable. He's a brown monkey. With a useless owner.

alterego2 Mon 17-Mar-14 14:16:24

I know - I always said he was a bad influence …

maresedotes Mon 17-Mar-14 14:17:06

Oh, how can you say he's not cute? I love him. He's easier than a child - he runs his own bath, entertains himself, organises surprise birthday parties etc. What's not to love?!

HoneyDragon Mon 17-Mar-14 14:22:09

He torments and steals dogs, messes up restaurant kitchens violating health and safety laws and risks closing a local business.

Wonders the streets of New York alone.

Went to space because he didn't do what he was told.

HoneyDragon Mon 17-Mar-14 14:23:08

That's the problem, the man in the yellow hat expects everyone else to think his monkey is cute and endearing. angry

HighwayRat Mon 17-Mar-14 14:24:20

He can't be a monkey, unless he was in some sort of hideous accident that means he has lost his tail, he is sone sort of chimp/ape. Though it would make sense if that was true and the mwtyh rescued him ive put a lot of thought into this

But yeah he is a crap primate parent.

hazeyjane Mon 17-Mar-14 14:26:30

Oh no no no no no.

I love the man in the yellow hat.

And George reminds me of ds.

YABVU.

Moreisnnogedag Mon 17-Mar-14 14:27:12

What shocks me is how ok everyone is with a potentially incredibly dangerous animal just wandering the streets of ny.

HoneyDragon Mon 17-Mar-14 14:29:48

In the book he is a brown monkey. So a unknown dangerous animal roaming the streets of NY.

HazeyJane does your ds often wonder the city streets alone and release skunks in hotels? shock

BeverleyMoss Mon 17-Mar-14 14:35:08

can't. stand. that. monkey.

or yellow hat bloke.

hazeyjane Mon 17-Mar-14 14:35:46

....well there was an incident where he got out of the front door (which is now suitably alarmed)....as for the skunk, there is sometimes a smell that could be described as skunkish.

mijas99 Mon 17-Mar-14 14:42:15

The man with the yellow hat is a wonderful parent, an example to us all

He has infinite patience and encourage's George's curiosity no matter what consequences that has for himself at the end of a busy day

And George has a positive effect on so many people, a bit of mess every now and then is neither here nor there. So what if it annoys the stuck-up sausage dog

My 2 year old loves curious George and I think I have learnt more than he has

HoneyDragon Mon 17-Mar-14 14:46:25

I used to think so. But in actual fact, if you look at it from the point of view of everyone else in NYC the man in the hat is a massive entitled twat.

mijas99 Mon 17-Mar-14 14:51:37

You can't go through life wondering about what everyone else thinks of you

George and the man with the yellow hat are very sociable and create a lot of noise so it is normal that not everyone benefits, but they are good people with good intentions and with good friends

I can't stand holier-than-though sheep who never say anything but then moan to their forum friends behind doors :0

Life is for living.

IceBeing Mon 17-Mar-14 14:51:49

honey as ever YANBU. The yellow hatted man needs sending on a parenting course.

maresedotes Mon 17-Mar-14 14:57:45

But everyone in NY loves him. The train driver even let him drive the train.

He palms him off onto anybody too, whether they want him or not.

However there is an episode where George orders loads and loads of donuts. If he did that for me he might go up in my estimation.

HoneyDragon Mon 17-Mar-14 15:02:22

How can you defend TMINYH? He neglected a monkey long enough for it to get INTO SPACE! Actual SPACE. As in the Monkey left the actual planet before he noticed it was gone.

TheManInTheYellowHat Mon 17-Mar-14 15:08:28

You know maybe, just maybe I he was having a bad day and was on Mumsnet looking for support.

Just have a look for thread with title

*AIBU to be concerned that my little monkey broke into the upstairs flat and graffiti-ed all the walls...'

HoneyDragon Mon 17-Mar-14 15:18:25

Please. Your just a lazy monkey parent. Get thee to Nethuns for some

Your monkeez your rulez Hun

That's what you're after
<<glares>>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now