To of changed my babys nappy on the train

(154 Posts)
wouldntofgussed Sat 15-Mar-14 16:10:50

Was only ten minutes into an hour and a half journey when my little one needed changing no toilets on the train either. I took her up to the end of the carriage where I change her nappy a lady on the train told me I was disgusting

Sparklingbrook Sun 16-Mar-14 15:59:37

I live to see a row on a bus or a train TheBody. I could feel a box was ticked. But everyone has been nice. confused

wouldntofgussed Sun 16-Mar-14 18:42:22

The connecting bit between the carriages is tiny and the floor moves so not really a good place to change a baby. Also the seats in both carriages face towards the middle the full train would have all had a good view.
I went as far to the back of the train as I could changing her on a changing mat on the floor(I wouldn't have changed her on the seat or table or even right in front of another passenger) the nappy was wrapped and taken of at the next stop and I opened two windows before sitting back down.

bellasuewow Sun 16-Mar-14 18:48:45

Coffee babies cry and poo and wee and puke so do animals and people when they are ill we all live in the real world deal with it

IamaBreastfeedingTramp Sun 16-Mar-14 19:34:40

I would have nodded vigorously and agreed with her

"yes it's disgusting isn't it, imagine having to sit in it for an hour!"

wtf is wrong with people??? babies poo, shit stinks (probably less as you changed the nappy rather than left it), life goes on...

As for the idea that you should've left the train...!! Really?! On what planet?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now