To have laughed out loud at Peppa Pig

(30 Posts)
hickorychicken Sun 09-Mar-14 11:47:17

An episode about pancakes, mummy pig was making them and daddy pig was saying she was doing it wrong and she was quite PA. It was hilarious grin
I know, i need a life, but its sunday and im not leaving the house grin

I love the one at the funfair when all the stall holders are really sexist and mummy pig gets the rage and wins everything as she's so pissed off grin I also like how she gives everyone an enormous teddy and all the parents are hmm

Ben and Holly is great for adult humour. I love Red Beard the pirate sex pest and nanny plum's scathing put downs.

Fakebook Mon 10-Mar-14 10:00:09

My DS loves Peppa. I like the funfair one where mummy and daddy pig exclaim how expensive each ride and game is. We do that too in RL. grin

TSSDNCOP Mon 10-Mar-14 09:44:42

There's a woman in the Fail this morning citing Peppa Pig as the reason her toddler says the F word.

Apparently it's because Grandpa Pig refers to Madam Gazelles band who are called the Rocking Gazelles.

She wants all the DVDs pulled.

1. It isn't Grandpa Pig but Daddy Rabbit who is speaking
2. It doesn't sound like Fucking Gazelles in the DVD

I like George ice skating best.

SillyTilly123 Mon 10-Mar-14 08:20:25

Theres Miss Rabbit who does all the jobs, then theres Mummy rabbit who is Rebecca and Richards mam. They are sisters.

I love the "adult" jokes in the kids' shows.

Echocave Mon 10-Mar-14 00:02:22

Mr Bull in a china shop. Hur hur..

naughtylist Sun 09-Mar-14 23:10:55

Oh, how I love Peppa Pig. I often giggle to it. My 5 year old DS still watches it. Feel I should now really be encouraging him to watch Skylanders and Spiderman like all the other boys. He says he doesn't want to and secretly, I am so pleased.

mrspremise Sun 09-Mar-14 22:02:56

Daddy Pig's favourite room is the museum café... Oh, how I laughed grin

Toofattorun Sun 09-Mar-14 17:49:01

I love the vegetable drawings joke. It's at 2.47 onwards!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VjRdSkNi6fE

CrapBag Sun 09-Mar-14 16:13:56

I. Prefer Ben and holly, definetly more in jokes for the adults from nanny plum.

Armi Sun 09-Mar-14 16:07:51

I laughed at it this morning. The little elephant chap said his dad was in the circus. He was asked,'Really? What did he do?'

'He sold the tickets.'

Priceless.

squirrel996 Sun 09-Mar-14 16:00:43

we like the episode where peppa leaves her teddy behind at the picnic area. And mummy pig says oh no now daddy pig will have to drive all the way back to the picnic spot now! All he wants to do is sit and watch telly grin
We call dh daddy pig now because that's what dads have to do!

ClichedAndHackneyed Sun 09-Mar-14 15:02:16

I love "Edmond the elephant is a clever clogs" makes me laugh as we all know one toddler like that!

Piggytastic Sun 09-Mar-14 14:53:01

I loved the suzie/peppa phone call too :-D

NNDS Sun 09-Mar-14 14:15:41

I guess there are no state benefits then in peppa pig world! Poor Miss Rabbit!

Lizzabadger Sun 09-Mar-14 13:58:38

Miss Rabbit does all the jobs.

Anonymai Sun 09-Mar-14 13:53:03

There's one Miss Rabbit NNDS. She's everywhere!

OodlesofOods Sun 09-Mar-14 13:52:53

Miss rabbit is the hardest working person and gets an award from the Queen NNDS

Piggytastic Sun 09-Mar-14 13:51:30

Yanbu - I often laugh out loud at peppa pig! They are all quite PA to poor daddy pig

NNDS Sun 09-Mar-14 13:48:28

While on the subject of peppa pig, can anyone tell me how many Miss Rabits are there? Miss Rabbit seems to be everywhere- librarian, china shop, hires out boats, flies the helicopter? Is there anything that Miss Rabbit is not involved in?

mrsjay Sun 09-Mar-14 12:47:04

I once had to change the channel watching Pingu cant remember what he did but he pulled a face and it was hysterical , used to watch and laugh at shaun the sheep when the dds watched it

YokoUhOh Sun 09-Mar-14 12:45:56

The Peppa and Suzy phonecall is legendary.

Edmond Elephant's birthday: WAHHHHHHH!

Grampy Rabbit: would anyone like go hear a song? 'No thanks'.

Freddy Fox's barrow-boy dad.

I could go on...

girlwhowearsglasses Sun 09-Mar-14 12:41:23

I love the one when they go in a campervan and the satnav tells them to drive through the lake. Obvs in Peppa land the camper van turns into a boat...

DomesticDisgrace Sun 09-Mar-14 12:14:16

I laughed out loud at that Peppa and Suzie phone call!

I love a few bits. When Grandpa Pig finds Mr Fox lurking around his chickens one night.

When Daddy Pig is trying to explain covex and concave mirrors to Peppa using a spoon and just ends up saying "its a magic spoon"

And the best ever bit - when Peppa rings Suzie in a huff necause sje cant whistle. Suzie has a try, is successful, and Peppa just hangs up on her.

hickorychicken Sun 09-Mar-14 12:08:12

*anon

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now