To have laughed out loud at Peppa Pig

(30 Posts)
hickorychicken Sun 09-Mar-14 11:47:17

An episode about pancakes, mummy pig was making them and daddy pig was saying she was doing it wrong and she was quite PA. It was hilarious grin
I know, i need a life, but its sunday and im not leaving the house grin

Echocave Mon 10-Mar-14 00:02:22

Mr Bull in a china shop. Hur hur..

SillyTilly123 Mon 10-Mar-14 08:20:25

Theres Miss Rabbit who does all the jobs, then theres Mummy rabbit who is Rebecca and Richards mam. They are sisters.

I love the "adult" jokes in the kids' shows.

TSSDNCOP Mon 10-Mar-14 09:44:42

There's a woman in the Fail this morning citing Peppa Pig as the reason her toddler says the F word.

Apparently it's because Grandpa Pig refers to Madam Gazelles band who are called the Rocking Gazelles.

She wants all the DVDs pulled.

1. It isn't Grandpa Pig but Daddy Rabbit who is speaking
2. It doesn't sound like Fucking Gazelles in the DVD

I like George ice skating best.

Fakebook Mon 10-Mar-14 10:00:09

My DS loves Peppa. I like the funfair one where mummy and daddy pig exclaim how expensive each ride and game is. We do that too in RL. grin

I love the one at the funfair when all the stall holders are really sexist and mummy pig gets the rage and wins everything as she's so pissed off grin I also like how she gives everyone an enormous teddy and all the parents are hmm

Ben and Holly is great for adult humour. I love Red Beard the pirate sex pest and nanny plum's scathing put downs.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now