To want to tell Eamonn Holmes

(34 Posts)
RedorBlack Fri 07-Mar-14 10:56:53

To shut the hell up!

Ok first AIBU and I'm sure I am, but while enjoying a rare cuppa while dd has an even rarer morning nap I have realised he is the most annoying man on tv confused he asks questions and interrupts the answers. And yes, we know she's your wife.

Why why why do Holly and Phillip abandon us every week?

Costacoffeeplease Tue 11-Mar-14 11:53:05

I caught a glimpse of dancing on ice Sunday at a friend's, would have loved to see Philip, holly and Christine fall flat on their stupid faces!

BumPotato Tue 11-Mar-14 11:33:57

I like Eamonn. I prefer to see he and Ruth to Holly and Pip.

OP do you have a working remote control for your telly?

Costacoffeeplease Tue 11-Mar-14 10:15:35

Oh yes, and he's not too PC either, says what he thinks, I find his attitude very refreshing and normal

claig Sun 09-Mar-14 07:16:39

I like Stephen Dixon on Sky. He is funny, but doesn't fancy himself and his ego doesn't get in the way.

Costacoffeeplease Sat 08-Mar-14 18:21:34

Cannot bear the man, or his wife, so full of himself for so little reason - interrupts guests all the time - cannot have the tv on when he's on, pompous, arrogant arse

lemonmuffin Sat 08-Mar-14 18:09:36

yabu.

he's one of the few blokes on tv that have some kind of personality, he and Ruth have their moments but he obviously adores her and she him.

I would so much rather watch him and Ruth than bland pip schofield.

cees Sat 08-Mar-14 17:04:32

He is a twit, saw him on sky news one day telling Charlotte that women over 30 should keep their hair short, he is an ass.

claig Sat 08-Mar-14 17:01:58

I don't like Eamonn Holmes because I think he is smug and fancies himself. Always interrupting, always trying to be funny and failing, always about himself. I have to turn over.

Feminine Sat 08-Mar-14 13:34:26

When he presented 'open air' in the late 80's,he was actually quite attractive...

no, as I said earlier Russell Grant is more annoying! grin

notso Sat 08-Mar-14 13:17:02

Eamonn Holmes is like a big, bland, sponge. He should be a hypnotist because his voice is so boring.
I did used to want him to be my Dad when I was little though, apologies actual Dad!

RedorBlack Sat 08-Mar-14 13:07:17

That looks like a pretty even split to me, must be a love or hate thing!

Marylou2 Sat 08-Mar-14 08:48:24

Oh that's harsh OP. I've always had a bit of a crush on Eamonn. Just read this to DH however and he says YANBU cos Eampnn is a total knob.Mixed opinion from our housegrin .

BuggarMeGently Sat 08-Mar-14 08:29:12

Earmon is a cock of the highest order. That is all.

neiljames77 Fri 07-Mar-14 19:48:58

I'm surprised she didn't kick him out after that remark he made about her neck.

deste Fri 07-Mar-14 18:52:04

I agree with Russell Grant, he is so fake. I really like Ruth.

RedorBlack Fri 07-Mar-14 17:57:42

I quite like Ruth, there was just something about him this morning that infuriated me.

I was much calmer for taking the opportunity to clean the kitchen instead grin

Damnautocorrect Fri 07-Mar-14 16:35:40

I wasn't a fan of Ruth's, but now I've really warmed to her. I think I very wrongly wrote her off as a bit smug.

Mintyy Fri 07-Mar-14 16:15:46

Oh poor Eamonn. He's absolutely lovely in rl. And Ruth.

Crinkle77 Fri 07-Mar-14 16:13:01

He makes Ruth the butt of his jokes too and some of the things he says are really inappropriate.

Evie2014 Fri 07-Mar-14 16:09:50

I kinda like him and Ruth. I think she keeps him in line.

chocolatemademefat Fri 07-Mar-14 14:51:39

I used to fancy Eamonn in his breakfast telly days. Now not so much - although thinking about it I still have a bit of a liking for him.....Ruth seems lovely.

Doshusallie Fri 07-Mar-14 11:50:03

Richard and Judy I never got - why? He was soooooo annoying, so patronising. I quite like Ruth and Eamon.

Richard M used to get right on my wick. Judy would explain something (background to a guest or a competition) and Richard would then explain the whole thing again
We heard Judy, we understood her hmm

Axe + Head sounds like a viable solution.

WowserBowser Fri 07-Mar-14 11:40:07

I loved Richard and Judy as a teen. Like i was obsessed. Looking back, i am baffled.

MyBodyIsAtemplate Fri 07-Mar-14 11:38:17

I thought they were funny on any and dec too. I've warned to them now.

mind you I remember the annoying Richard madeley. suprised judy hadn't put an axe in his head.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now