To want to tell Eamonn Holmes

(34 Posts)
RedorBlack Fri 07-Mar-14 10:56:53

To shut the hell up!

Ok first AIBU and I'm sure I am, but while enjoying a rare cuppa while dd has an even rarer morning nap I have realised he is the most annoying man on tv confused he asks questions and interrupts the answers. And yes, we know she's your wife.

Why why why do Holly and Phillip abandon us every week?

Feminine Sat 08-Mar-14 13:34:26

When he presented 'open air' in the late 80's,he was actually quite attractive...

no, as I said earlier Russell Grant is more annoying! grin

claig Sat 08-Mar-14 17:01:58

I don't like Eamonn Holmes because I think he is smug and fancies himself. Always interrupting, always trying to be funny and failing, always about himself. I have to turn over.

cees Sat 08-Mar-14 17:04:32

He is a twit, saw him on sky news one day telling Charlotte that women over 30 should keep their hair short, he is an ass.

lemonmuffin Sat 08-Mar-14 18:09:36

yabu.

he's one of the few blokes on tv that have some kind of personality, he and Ruth have their moments but he obviously adores her and she him.

I would so much rather watch him and Ruth than bland pip schofield.

Costacoffeeplease Sat 08-Mar-14 18:21:34

Cannot bear the man, or his wife, so full of himself for so little reason - interrupts guests all the time - cannot have the tv on when he's on, pompous, arrogant arse

claig Sun 09-Mar-14 07:16:39

I like Stephen Dixon on Sky. He is funny, but doesn't fancy himself and his ego doesn't get in the way.

Costacoffeeplease Tue 11-Mar-14 10:15:35

Oh yes, and he's not too PC either, says what he thinks, I find his attitude very refreshing and normal

BumPotato Tue 11-Mar-14 11:33:57

I like Eamonn. I prefer to see he and Ruth to Holly and Pip.

OP do you have a working remote control for your telly?

Costacoffeeplease Tue 11-Mar-14 11:53:05

I caught a glimpse of dancing on ice Sunday at a friend's, would have loved to see Philip, holly and Christine fall flat on their stupid faces!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now