to think Jillian Micheals is pure evil?

(80 Posts)

well she is <typing with seriously shaking hands from the evilness of 30 day shred level 2>

Aeroflotgirl Thu 06-Mar-14 14:23:36

I don't I find it harder, I tend to bear foot it

chandellina Thu 06-Mar-14 14:23:54

i love her even though I can't seem to shift the thick layer of almond croissant that covers my body and hides all of her amazing results.

Seriously, I have Shred, Ripped in 30, Killer Buns & Thighs, No more trouble zones, 6 week abs and Yoga Meltdown. Haven't done the yoga one yet but current faves for a quick workout amid my manic children playing are KB&T level 2 and Ripped in 30 level 4. Yee haw.

LumpySpacePrincessOhMyGlob Thu 06-Mar-14 14:24:23

She's a goddess grin

I did no more trouble zones this morning and Ripped in 30 wk 3 yesterday.

If you get bored with Jillian try FitnessBlender on you tube, also evil.

TillyTellTale Thu 06-Mar-14 14:25:14

I was doing it in just socks. I couldn't possibly wear my filthy trainers in the house! shockgrin

bluebeanie Thu 06-Mar-14 14:25:53

She is awesome. I have all her dvds, plus a bit of a girl crush.

I had reached a point onlevel one where i could turn her down and put some music on, but very much need the instructions on level 2.

woodrunner Thu 06-Mar-14 14:27:45

YABVU. She is only evil when you are actually doing the shred, although she keeps on grinning when you curse her. When you have showered and changed and can see a difference in your abs after only 3 20 min sessions, she is an angel.

LumpySpacePrincessOhMyGlob Thu 06-Mar-14 14:28:02

Truth is chandellina, and I speak as a fellow almond croissant myself, you cannot exercise your way out of bad diet. You have to do food AND watch what you eat.

I'm great at exercise but struggle with the food bit.

OkyDoke Thu 06-Mar-14 14:29:05

Evil, but worth it.

Blogilates on Youtube is a good one too. Cassey is sadistic. But effective.

wasabipeanut Thu 06-Mar-14 14:29:10

She's ace. I started 30 Day shred last October and completed it them moved to Ripoed in 30 which I completed twice - 2nd time doing harder versions. Doing Extreme Shed now. When I did it first I was a bit disappointed because I didn't feel that challenged - I could hardly move next day!

She gets results does Jillian.

LumpySpacePrincessOhMyGlob Thu 06-Mar-14 14:29:29

I mean exercise and watch what you eat, doh.

LumpySpacePrincessOhMyGlob Thu 06-Mar-14 14:31:01

Is there anyway you can stream Jillian online?

looking forward to putting my work trousers on tonight, they normally cut me in half. Think that is when I will love her. Hoping I can mange a shred tommorow, I did last week when I was on nights but I have to say it took some motivation.

Aeroflotgirl Thu 06-Mar-14 14:32:08

She's looking at you through your Tv, she knows when your going to turn it off grin

crazy88 Thu 06-Mar-14 14:35:25

She rules. Best results from combination of no more trouble zones and banish fat boost metabolism, but you need to get up EARLY. I was in the best shape of my life from a few months of those workouts last summer, and I am 36 with 3 kids! I don't exercise after the clocks go back. grin Will start again once they go forward again. That's just logical grin

LJBanana Thu 06-Mar-14 14:35:58

I witnessed her delve with her index finger into someone's naval.
I can't ever un see that.
I makes me heave!

Aeroflotgirl Thu 06-Mar-14 14:36:25

I am doing Killer buns and thighs at the moment, I can't do it in one go, so do half in the day and half when kids in bed

crazy88 Thu 06-Mar-14 14:36:25

Lumpy, there are a fair few of her workouts in full on YouTube smile

LumpySpacePrincessOhMyGlob Thu 06-Mar-14 14:49:38

I love killer buns and thighs.

I'll have a root round youtube crazy88, thanks for that. smile

chandellina Thu 06-Mar-14 15:30:19

totally agree Lumpy, but exercise goes down much sweeter when you know there's an almond croissant for breakfast. I work out almost every day (also run a lot) but it's basically just to counterbalance the incoming carbs. smile

Aeroflotgirl Thu 06-Mar-14 15:37:09

Know that I am always watching you, rather like a horror movie [evil eye emotion]

Katiepoes Thu 06-Mar-14 15:56:31

I'm intrigued - tell me do you need lots of space to actually do the workout?

Have any of you seen Shaun Michaels T25? shock

Aeroflotgirl Thu 06-Mar-14 16:00:08

No not really youndont

TheWomanWithTheMysteriousLump Thu 06-Mar-14 16:04:58

If you've got floor space the size of a single bed you've got enough room to shred. Any less and you'd be pushing it a bit. 6 Week 6 Pack can be done in a slightly smaller space I think, and it's also a bit easier on the knees. But you definitely need trainers. I have a special set of indoor trainers just for Shredding, which are allowed on the carpet.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now