To still be wearing granny pants?

(104 Posts)
TheRogueBludger Tue 25-Feb-14 15:16:26

I wore humongous granny pants after my cs 4 months ago...and I'm still wearing them! They're just soo comfy! I'm in my twenties. AIBU?

shewhowines Thu 27-Feb-14 17:26:25

I guess granny pants have changed over the years anyway. My granny wore the humongous ones that really did come virtually up to the armpits. I guess todays grannys, are a little more trendy, and wear stuff that would have been positively indecent in the olden days. You can get quite nice "granny pants"

Nannyplumismymum Thu 27-Feb-14 17:53:39

Yes yes yes to the Asda granny pants - are we talking about the cheap big ones ?
Bought them after my CS 8 years ago haha!
They are comforting smile

Pics Thu 27-Feb-14 19:26:57

I got mine in Waitrose......
I find anything other than granny pants fall down so I end up not so surreptitiously shifting them up all day.

fluffyraggies Thu 27-Feb-14 20:20:26

Microfibre seamless boy-pant style knickers from Tesco here. 4 weeks PP. That's my version of granny pants.

I confess i washed and wore the 4 or 5 pairs of disposable knickers that the hospital gave me for 2 weeks after the birth blush They were a lovely very soft sort of net. They pulled up as far or as low as you like, and never pinched or pulled. Had to make a determined effort to stop wearing them and get back to real knickers!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now