To wish Blair a speedy comeuppance

(148 Posts)
Yes2014 Wed 19-Feb-14 18:10:21

I don't think IABU but prepared to be argued with. The man has no morality and I don't think he is a force for good in this world. The news today just adds to the pile of dodginess.

Finola1step Wed 19-Feb-14 18:16:22

YANBU. I am not surprised that he's got his sticky little paws all over this "advice" to RB. They were all in it together.

Her comment about a Hutton style enquiry should be investigated pretty sharpish.

I used to live about 15 doors along from Coulson. He was hardly ever there. Only ever saw his wife and dc getting out of their big Chelsea wagon. I wonder where he was...

Wantsunshine Wed 19-Feb-14 18:17:59

YANBU horrible seedy man who deserves his comeuppance soon.

CuttedUpPear Wed 19-Feb-14 18:19:32

Yes it was no surprise at all that he had his grubby mitts deep in this.
The man is a fucking lizard.

And I said so years ago when I dragged the DCs on the march against the war on Iraq.

SirChenjin Wed 19-Feb-14 18:20:53

Agree. Slimy little toad should have been up before a judge years ago.

There's no cure for being a cunt and Blair should have cunt tattooed on his forehead.

A narcissist if ever there was one.

AgaPanthers Wed 19-Feb-14 18:24:40

YANBU, evil man.

QueenStromba Wed 19-Feb-14 18:25:23

The man should be on trial for his war crimes.

I tend to avoid the news because it makes my blood boil - what's he done this time?

GoshAnneGorilla Wed 19-Feb-14 18:25:39

YANBU because:

1) He is vile and amoral.

2) It would bring my Dad great, great joy.

AgaPanthers Wed 19-Feb-14 18:26:31

QueenStromba, he was in some kind of cahoots with Rebekah Brooks about her phone-hacking.

Onesleeptillwembley Wed 19-Feb-14 18:28:04

Murdering, amoral, dishonest, hypocritical, repulsive profiteer. And believe me, I've restrained myself. He should be locked away. For good.

LegoCaltrops Wed 19-Feb-14 18:29:00

Never liked him, didn't vote for him. Two-faced man serving his own interests before anything else.

facedontfit Wed 19-Feb-14 18:43:05

Tosser

Yes2014 Wed 19-Feb-14 18:46:11

Quite like the tattoo idea! Or the stocks?
What I want to know is HOW COME 2million of us marched against his filthy war, plus he knowingly lied to get us into it, plus many of his policies are looking exactly like the shonky neoliberalism they were, plus today's news has him almost admitting that Hutton was a whitewash yet he is STILL at it, and sitting on a pile of cash, permatanned and grinning as ever.
Where is the justice in this world?

I'm not surprised that he has done any of this but my jaw did drop at reading that email. I'm pleased that the court got hold of it. I

RoxyRobin Wed 19-Feb-14 18:52:18

We might get a genuine, not-put-on-for-PR-purposes grin from Gordon Brown at last.

MintyChops Wed 19-Feb-14 18:53:20

YANBU. He is loathsome and I cannot WAIT for him to get his comeuppance. And his dreadful wife to get hers.

Onesleeptillwembley Wed 19-Feb-14 18:58:42

That's the downside, roxyrobin grin

Chippingnortonset123 Wed 19-Feb-14 19:00:58

Is there a link?
(Waves at QueenStromba)

VelmaD Wed 19-Feb-14 19:02:16

Horrible horrible man. Always has been. Karma has to come and bite him soon. Bloody has to.

Stinklebell Wed 19-Feb-14 19:02:46

www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-26259956

I cannot stand the man

this picture

Taken when he'd just learned of David Kelly's death in July 2003.

Apparently Cherie was telling him that only God could judge his actions, no one else and that his motives leading up to that had been pure.

For that alone I hope history catches up with him.

What is he guilty of though with regard to RB and the phone hacking? am I being thick?

MamaMary Wed 19-Feb-14 19:04:37

I don't think he's admitting Hutton was a whitewash here.

On one level, he's just giving advice to a friend.

I'm no fan of Tony's but reactions on this thread seem a bit over the top.

<ducks>

not *just learned of DK's death but on that flight he was informed.

ManifestoMT Wed 19-Feb-14 19:06:30

I voted for him ......
The shame I felt when he lied and walked us into the war.
Dr David Kelly rip

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now