Teeth brushing in the morning?

(56 Posts)
Feminine Sun 16-Feb-14 19:03:10

Inspired by another thread here today. I am constantly shocked by the amount of people that claim to be too busy to brush their teeth first thing! They go to the school drop off, visit me... Then claim they haven't had a chance.
Am l being unreasonable to think there is no excuse and no life too busy to skip it?

CerealMom Mon 17-Feb-14 07:23:19

I also clean my tongue.

Fakebook Mon 17-Feb-14 07:42:43

Eew. This is why I hate it when people have "breakfast in bed" without washing their face or brushing their teeth. Its disgusting. It takes two mins to brush...you're never that busy. I also brush my tongue; that's the real source of bad breath.

Cheesy123 Mon 17-Feb-14 08:00:02

Eww that's gross, I hate brushing my teeth it makes me gag but I still do it, I'd feel far worse if I didn't

Joolsy Mon 17-Feb-14 11:20:28

I often do the school run without brushing my teeth as I've usually just finished breakfast, but I do have the luxury of being able to brush them between getting back from school run & going to work. Couldn't possibly go to work without!

lljkk Mon 17-Feb-14 11:22:23

I wouldn't brush my teeth while on the loo. That's way too rank for me.

I don't tend to bother because I don't eat breakfast until I'm at my desk at work a few hours later. I guess I could pre-emtorily brush before leaving house, instead. <<Shrug>> Am happy to admit to being guilty of having terrible organisation skills.

ISeeYouShiverWithAntici Wed 19-Feb-14 07:48:31

grin why?
sit on loo
Reach out, get toothbrush and toothpaste
Load toothbrush and put paste back
brush teeth
put toothbrush back
wipe self
close loo lid and flush
wash hands
spit

what's rank about it? There's no crossover or contamination.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now