To start a new thread about bollards on the Isle of Wight

(994 Posts)
Mrsdavidcaruso Sat 15-Feb-14 16:09:59

OK new thread will post on this after 5pm when bollards are up

RandomMess Sun 23-Feb-14 18:55:28

Now I'm near Hounslow, perhaps I could plan a day out to IoW to deliver them early...

Glad the tenants have gone away!

birdmomma Sun 23-Feb-14 19:22:33

My internet is still full of adverts for penguin bollards. It's been over a week of penguins for me now!

PigletJohn Sun 23-Feb-14 19:50:08

penguin ads removal: are you on internet explorer? Do you know how to customise toolbars?

I Cleared my cookies and they've gone!!

Mrsdc, pleeeeeease post a pic of the penguins when they arrive smile

CadleCrap Mon 24-Feb-14 08:56:47

Thanks for the tip about the penguin bollard ad removal, I've had that and a stupid name necklace floating around.

Morgause Wed 26-Feb-14 07:23:17

I hope there will be photos of the penguins.

RVPisnomore Wed 12-Mar-14 20:02:56

Have the penguins arrived as yet?

JerseySpud Thu 20-Mar-14 22:17:24

Does anyone know if the OP is ok?

Thumbwitch Thu 26-Jun-14 04:51:14

I suppose it's a bit naughty to revive this thread but having just sat and read all of it, and the previous one, I now want to know if the penguins are in the IOW yet! Are they? Do you have pictures, MrsD?
Hope you are feeling ok, if you're due in August you must be starting to be quite uncomfortable now.
Also hope that the "legal challenge" came to nothing and that everything has settled right down now. smile

GingerBlondecat Thu 26-Jun-14 05:51:34

I too am dying for an update. Please OP smile

crabb Thu 26-Jun-14 08:48:22

Me too! I just read it all in one go. Hope life is peaceful and penguiny for Mrs DC.

AlwaysLookOnBrightsideOfLife Thu 26-Jun-14 15:48:33

I'd read the first thread then forgot about it. Glad to have caught up on it all. I hope it's all been quiet for you MrsDC. Any updates on the penguins? Did they make their way to you okay?

thegreylady Thu 26-Jun-14 18:12:31

I'd love a penguin pic smile

immortalwife Thu 26-Jun-14 23:27:21

Hope you and the family are on mrsdc, and that your penguins look awesome x

Mrsdavidcaruso Thu 26-Jun-14 23:35:24

Hi all Penguins still on the mainland but family coming over next week and bring Peter and Penny Penguins with them so will have pictures.

Garden doing ok still getting dirty looks from bin lady but cars now parked else where, where they are I neither know or give a stuff.

And its been beautiful on the Island but I am too hot and uncomfortable to enjoy it tbh.

GingerBlondecat Thu 26-Jun-14 23:57:06

Good to hear this update.

Offers buckets of Ice, water, aircon and whatever mocktails you want

JenniferJo Fri 27-Jun-14 06:47:00

Pics, please, when they arrive.

Thumbwitch Fri 27-Jun-14 07:31:00

There are only going to be 6 posts left on this thread after this one, so please, if the thread fills right up, please start a new thread with the pics when they arrive! Pretty please? thankswine (Non-alcoholic of course)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now