...not to apologise for this?

(33 Posts)
lonelyredrobin Sun 09-Feb-14 18:38:07

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

meganorks Sun 09-Feb-14 20:39:38

I don't know that he's not interested. Normal friends just go up to each other and say hi. People who fancy each other pussy foot around and over analyse things. Glimpsing at each other across the room but going over.

Just apologise and go out properly. Maybe 'sorry if I sounded a bit short. I looked for you before I went but you had already left. Was just a bit surprised you didn't say hi before you went. But no worries. Do you want to catch up this week instead?'

lonelyredrobin Sun 09-Feb-14 21:10:59

Mia4 Sun 09-Feb-14 21:22:39

Let us know how it goes OP! Good luck.

tiredoldmum Sun 09-Feb-14 21:54:39

Here is a perfect example of someone who thinks everyone else is rude but them.

Seriously, you got bent over nothing and fired off a crazy email like that?

You were rude. You need to apologise. You need to get a grip on life and get a life if you are so easily offended by nothing.

lonelyredrobin Sun 09-Feb-14 22:47:49

puntasticusername Sun 09-Feb-14 23:01:20

<constructs wildly salacious and inappropriate innuendo based on "eating humble pie">

G'luck, OP smile

Topaz25 Mon 10-Feb-14 01:45:13

This just shows that when you play games, you lose. Rather than playing hard to get, invite him for a drink to say sorry!

UptheChimney Mon 10-Feb-14 07:13:59

Good for you, OP. Now just let it go ...

TBH, if I'd received that 1st email from you, I'd not have answered at all. I'd just have ignored it & let it go.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now