To like M&S clothes

(30 Posts)
Worriedkat Sat 08-Feb-14 22:33:14

Particularly their indigo range. Reading threads on here and talking to friends around my age (39) it would seem that I should be about 20 years older before even thinking about buying what's on offer clothes wise in M&S. Even suggesting browsing in there sometimes results in slightly confused looks, and a counter suggestion of somewhere deemed 'cooler'. What's wrong with it?

FreudiansSlipper Sun 09-Feb-14 11:09:49

i agree they get it slightly wrong

and there is too much stock, it is overwhelming when you go in there too much choice

the food is great

LittleprincessinGOLDrocks Sun 09-Feb-14 11:11:26

I have had the odd bit of M&S over the years, and I am 29. I dislike some of the ranges, but that is true of the other shops like newlook, topshop, Dorothy Perkins etc.
The items I have had have been mostly from the Autograph range. Per Una is not usually to my taste, but each to their own.

MamaLazarou Sun 09-Feb-14 11:23:15

YANBU - I love their jeans, they fit me better than any other brand. Their knickers are very good quality and last for ever. Also, their sales are great - last week I bought a strappy vest top with integral bra for only £1.99!

EBearhug Sun 09-Feb-14 12:24:46

I dislike some of the ranges, but that is true of the other shops

Well, quite - I don't want my entire wardrobe to come from a single shop anyway, and I don't expect (or want) to like everything.

Caitlin17 Sun 09-Feb-14 12:30:33

I'm 54 Their tights and pyjamas are fantastic but nothing else.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now