to just want some STRONG DRUGS

(112 Posts)
Coldlightofday Fri 07-Feb-14 21:51:07

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

NearTheWindmill Mon 10-Feb-14 21:21:36

I'm glad you have some relief now. Sends virtual pearls and twinset across internet.

Tries to find inner rock chick but just can't do it grin.

Hello Pavlov. How's the neck bearing up?

Back pain is an utter bastard - absolutely debilitating. Mine has never been the same since a posterior birth.

The position where there is the least pressure in the disks is lying on your back with your legs up with your hips and knees at 90 degrees. So lie on floor with legs up on a coffee table or similar.

Coldlightofday Mon 10-Feb-14 21:36:00

NearTheWindmill Mon 10-Feb-14 21:37:13

LOL smile

livelablove Mon 10-Feb-14 22:13:07

grin

Don't forget your court shoes grin

Vintagecakeisstillnice Tue 11-Feb-14 19:56:11

So glad to hear your feeling a bit better and getting some decent pain control!

Push for the physio, and a scan/ MRI.

I was tempted to cancel my last scan as I was having a good week, showed some serious changes that meant a big change in my management. Not trying to scaremonger but in the same way you can get used to pain killers you can learn to minimise pain.

I'm bladdering on arent I?

pure dihydrocodeine is your friend (but if you start seeing things coming through the skirting board stop taking them for a bit)

- been through discetomy and fusion C5/C6 for exploded disc and cracked vertebrae

Coldlightofday Tue 11-Feb-14 22:37:16

NearTheWindmill Tue 11-Feb-14 22:44:06

I think you need to get back to the doctors. Hope you get on OK.

livelablove Tue 11-Feb-14 22:59:02

Sorry to hear that, it does sound horrible. Yes do go back to doc if your symptoms change or worsen. I know they said next week but that is if the pain is under control with your pain meds.

PavlovtheCat Tue 11-Feb-14 23:54:54

cold don't lurk. And get your feet off the coffee table <stern voice>

<passes heat pack> you need one of these.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now