To think Yankee candles

(52 Posts)
salsmum Mon 03-Feb-14 01:36:06

Should all be equally smelly? I have brought several Yankee candles from Asda's recently for £9 and £12 each, they were the 'jar' type.. I got a variety of different scents but found that each one of them didn't really smell only if you were really close until your nose was almost singed by the wick My DIL bought me a Yankee candle from a garden centre which was a large pillar type in glass, it really has a strong AIBU to think that all the Yankee candles should be of the same quality and same smell strength irrespective of if you buy it in a supermarket or Yankee shop/garden centre (who have a bigger range?)...The supermarket ones really didn't smell at all no matter which scent I chose (4 in all).

LittleBabyPigsus Tue 11-Feb-14 04:56:33

kukes there's a big thread in Arts & Crafts about making your own candles. I've not tried it but it seems very simple.

OpalQuartz Tue 11-Feb-14 10:39:49

I like their Fluffy Towels candle. I also smelled a nice candle in Boots called No 3 Fig Noir and Blackberry.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now