to ask for a Hitachi Magic Wand as birthday present from my partner?

(57 Posts)
newmorning Thu 30-Jan-14 14:27:04

I've heard the most wonderful things about the Hitachi Magic Wand and I'd love to have one but should I buy it myself or suggest it to my partner as a birthday present?

I wouldn't want to make him him feel he isn't 'enough' by making the request, because he's very good in bed actually.

Would I be being unreasonable?

newmorning Sun 02-Feb-14 11:11:18

"you need to plug it in <faints>"

I'm sure Eve said that to Adam.

londonrach Sun 02-Feb-14 11:12:50

Newmorning....i had a hairdryer once that had flames come out of the end whilst i was using it. Put me off hairdrying for ages. Dad said id got hair caught in the end. Needless to say if you seen how far these flames went.....you might rethink......

newmorning Sun 02-Feb-14 11:13:49

"It could get an orgasm out of a stone, I swear"

Many women have done that, including Marianne Faithful.

newmorning Sun 02-Feb-14 11:22:55

"Dad said id got hair caught in the end."

That's always a problem with hairdryers and I'm sure it was a big problem with mains-powered vibrators too in the 1970s.

Nowadays, there is much less chance of singeing your whiskers but you make a good point. Hair or bare, some risk is always there. smile

londonrach Sun 02-Feb-14 11:27:07

New morning smile

GatoradeMeBitch Sun 02-Feb-14 15:52:14

Hitachi don't make them anymore, unless they have got over their embarrassment. They discontinued it after it was featured on SATC and sales sky-rocketed!

newmorning Sun 02-Feb-14 16:11:05

As far as I know, they've removed the Hitachi name from the wand and it's now called the 'Original' Magic Wand.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now