to want to see Dappy's dongle?

(86 Posts)
newmorning Tue 28-Jan-14 17:55:22

If you're watching Celeb Big Brother, you must know that the 5' 3" tall rapper 'Dappy' is supposed to have a most enormous penis.

Don't you wish he'd just get it out so we could all have a look?

cowsarescary Wed 29-Jan-14 17:53:52

He needs a ball-lift

Cocolepew Wed 29-Jan-14 17:35:00

Yikes! They're like tennis balls in a sock.

Innogen Wed 29-Jan-14 17:24:01

Feel like whilst I'm here, I should share my naked celebrity knowledge.

The best/most scary/hilarious celebrity leaked nude is Cisco Adler.
Google it.
That man's bollocks are beyond anything I've seen in real life.

Innogen Wed 29-Jan-14 17:20:54

Saying that, I dunno why I'm surprised.

At uni I shagged a 5'7 guy who was very slight and I didn't fancy too much. Then he whipped out a rolling pin from between his legs.

We dated for a year after that!

Innogen Wed 29-Jan-14 17:19:19

Christ. Was not expecting that.

Yeah it's huge.

Oldraver Wed 29-Jan-14 16:17:53

I've always thought he was a twat then he did that teeth snapping thing...does he think thats sexy or something

Oblomov Wed 29-Jan-14 15:53:08

show-er or a grow-er?

show-er = big limp, doesn't increase that much when erect.
grow-er = opposite - not that big when limp, but grows proportionally % wise, much bigger, than its limp stage, as it becomes erect.
get it?
wink

ILoveDHIDo Wed 29-Jan-14 15:35:20

What's a show-er? blush

Stereotypes mean nothing.

Mandy2003 Wed 29-Jan-14 12:10:04

When I left school I had a boyfriend of Dappy's height and build with a similar ginormous dick. As he unleashed the monster he said "Well, I have to carry my weight somewhere!" But the overall scrawniness proved too much for me (unfortunately!)

Dappydongle Wed 29-Jan-14 11:25:11

<bows>

Beeyump Wed 29-Jan-14 09:37:42

Gads, I do wish I hadn't looked - Dappy is low, low down the list of people I would have sex with only if my life absolutely, utterly depended on it.

SaucyJack Wed 29-Jan-14 09:23:15

Pete Steele! Good times.

newmorning Wed 29-Jan-14 09:15:02

Under all normal circumstances, I'd be suspicious of that pic's authenticity for, after all, Photoshop is a wonderful thing. What convinces me it's horribly genuine is the fact that the production crew on Celeb Big Brother must have seen it 'live' while he's showering or otherwise naked and there's no suggestion that it's anything other than enormous.

Jasmine has felt erect it in bed and Luisa has felt it soft and they were both very much impressed by its size. It's also likely that the housemates (both male and female) have seen it with their own eyes as Dappy is obviously not shy when it comes to flashing it.

Love it or hate it, I think we have to admit it's genuine.

The problem with it is, is that it's attached the Dappy

ChalkHillBlue Wed 29-Jan-14 08:47:26

It's photoshopped.

Dawndonnaagain Wed 29-Jan-14 08:47:16

How about somebody posts a link to a nude picture if a woman and we all comment

It's true, if this were Emma Watson you'd all be tearing the OP to shreds. Quite rightly.
angry

WetDogLovesHubert Wed 29-Jan-14 08:46:26

Scratches eyes out

It's not that big! He's also horribly scrawny.

FootieOnTheTelly Wed 29-Jan-14 08:43:19

I am still worried by his weeny ankles. confused

YouTheCat Wed 29-Jan-14 07:37:26

It'll be a show-er though, so not that impressive at all... well, not compared to my lovely, quiet, unassuming partner. You really wouldn't think it to look at him. grin wink

Saucia Wed 29-Jan-14 06:04:26

For research purposes I want to see the dong of Richard from pointless, imagine if he is in proportion, ouch.

Coumarin Wed 29-Jan-14 05:03:31

By 'He's scrawny' I mean Dippy Dappy. Obviously.

Coumarin Wed 29-Jan-14 05:02:45

I still don't think it's that big. Starting to think DH is more blessed than I realised. blush

He's so scrawny it's definitely an optical illusion.

<bleaches brain>

FlockOfTwats Wed 29-Jan-14 03:31:29

All the tall guys (apart from Mr Monster dick) i know are average at best! The shorter blokes i know seem to be gifted in that area!

I wonder if there has been a survey at any point haha. And what OH would think when he gets on the PC and sees 'recently searched'....

ElleBellyBeeblebrox Wed 29-Jan-14 03:07:53

Perhaps I'm generalising, but I've known one guy who was 6"7 had an absolute whopper, and several short guys who had tiddlers. Can't continue my research as now off the market!

FlockOfTwats Wed 29-Jan-14 03:04:17

Ellebelly Really? I've always seemed to find the opposite. Apart from one bloke with an absolutely terrifyingly huge one who i had to decline out of fear.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now