To feel mortified that this was not picked up on... WARNING HORRIFIC PICTURES

(124 Posts)
diaimchlo Thu 23-Jan-14 14:20:28

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2085222/Kimberley-Hainey-House-horror-baby-son-died.html

Another poor defenseless child suffering at the hands of the one person they should be able to trust to safeguard their well-being.

R.I.P little angel.

badtime Tue 04-Feb-14 12:39:41

'Karma will get her'

I rather think it has - her baby is dead, and she is responsible. Can you imagine anything that would make you feel worse?

Bazoo23 Tue 04-Feb-14 14:11:42

her baby is dead because of her! Poor little boy never got a chance at life why the fuck does she get a second chance?

Nancy66 Tue 04-Feb-14 14:34:41

The warning is a bit OTT isn't it.

It's a dirty house.

PumpkinPie2013 Tue 04-Feb-14 14:42:54

Poor little boy sad

badtime Tue 04-Feb-14 14:46:12

Yes, Bazoo, that's what 'responsible' means in that context.

HermioneWeasley Tue 04-Feb-14 15:04:49

Parenting is hard enough when you have enough money and no addictions. I can't imagine a scenario where you can be a drug addict or alcoholic and be an adequate parent.

And yes, there are plenty of inadequate abusive parents who do not have addictions. Doesn't mean that society should ignore what has got to be a major warning sign of inadequate parenting.

And to say that addicts should have kids or be allowed to keep their kids because it gives them hope is getting priorities wrong IMO. The only priority should be the well being of the children.

Personally I would use some sort of reversible contraceptive for addicts - it has got to be better than kids being born heroin addicted or with FAS, and more humane than taking kids away after they've been born.

TheBigJessie Tue 04-Feb-14 15:08:35

Bazoo and weelady77

The death penalty? Will it bring that baby back?

And what about Sally Clark? Remember her? I bet both of you two were frothing at the mouth condemning her. This woman is guilty. Sally Clark, however, wasn't. She was a bereaved mother whose children died of SIDS.

You can't lift a death sentence if you get it wrong because the witness was shit at maths. Miscarriages of justice actually happen, you know.

Criminal sentencing should not be governed by emotion. It makes bad law. And it ends up screwing over innocent people.

MadIsTheNewNormal Tue 04-Feb-14 15:14:10

I cannot imagine anyone being completely sane and living like that, can you? Squalor, yes, but the regimented lining up of dozens of bottles of rancid milk? That's not normal.

Unless they are serious substance abuse addicts.

And this is why it's important that we tolerate 'meddling' and 'unnecessary' visits from health visitors and teachers etc, and get off our high horses about their nosiness and interference.

Bazoo23 Tue 04-Feb-14 15:48:42

I wasnt replying to you badtime so get your patronising kicks on a thread not relating to a murdered baby.

Bazoo23 Tue 04-Feb-14 15:51:32

If Ian Huntley had a squalid house would we all be saying "well..he was obviously ill. Dont condemm him. Poor man."

Some peoples train of thoughts are just ridiculous.

fridgepants Tue 04-Feb-14 16:36:21

I don't think it was milk - having seen a number of shows on hoarding, I would suspect it was urine. If the flat was in that state, the plumbing may no longer have functioned, or the water could have been cut off.

TheBigJessie Tue 04-Feb-14 16:38:31

In case you haven't noiced, re didn't reintroduce the death penalty for Ian Huntley either. He is serving a life sentence for his murder (that's intentional killing) of two children.

TheBigJessie Tue 04-Feb-14 16:38:50

*noticed, we

MrsDeVere Tue 04-Feb-14 17:40:39

Weird listing of branded food/drink in that article confused

Like some sort of bizarre product placement.

Bazoo23 Tue 04-Feb-14 18:16:44

haha at explaining what murder means oh so patronisingly with a glaring spelling error.
Ian Huntley should have been executed without a doubt.

TheBigJessie Tue 04-Feb-14 18:20:03

Are 'patronising' and its cognates your words of the day?

Well, he wasn't executed. So your comparison was utterly without merit, and just an excuse in name-dropping.

Bazoo23 Tue 04-Feb-14 19:04:22

Yeah....because MM is full of patronising lefties who think a woman who killed a baby isnt the absolute lowest of the low.
You sound almost smug that IH wasnt executed, do you hold him in high regard too?

IshouldhavemarriedEwanMcGregor Tue 04-Feb-14 19:08:20

How can someone sound 'smug' that he wasn't executed?

And you can't be 'mortified' that this case wasn't picked up on.

Pointless, inflammatory thread by someone who needs to learn how to use the English language.

Bazoo23 Tue 04-Feb-14 19:12:14

Erm I didnt start the thread so make an informed post next time please :-)

TheBigJessie Tue 04-Feb-14 20:15:22

No, I don't sound almost smug. You should have gone to Specsavers. They do hearing tests there!

P.S. I note you also make typos too! This is not 'MM'. grin

Bazoo23 Tue 04-Feb-14 20:30:55

Yes but then Im not a condescending twit :-) note the typo there substitute the i for an a.
You may need a few minutes to puzzle that over, not a problem.

Bazoo23 Tue 04-Feb-14 20:31:48

My friends 6 year old says "You should have gone to Specsavers."
Bless.

FloweryFeatureWall Tue 04-Feb-14 20:54:28

"Bless" is the calling card of someone who can't manage an intelligent response. 10/10 for passive aggression.

Bigpants1 Tue 04-Feb-14 21:03:27

This story, although not new, is about the horrid neglect & death of a wee boy. He's dead, & a few of you, are scoring cheap points & writing insults to each other. Shame on you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now