to not be able to log off Mumsnet because of a certain picture on the talk page??

(17 Posts)
Mintyy Thu 23-Jan-14 00:34:21

Really really need to go to bed ... v tired!

But the tiny baby on the Blog of The Day grin smile [heart] [love].

My old ovaries shut up shop more than 10 years ago, but that little lovely is making them twang tonight, oh yes.

I expect there have been countless threads on the same subject, and if so sorry!

SecretWitch Thu 23-Jan-14 00:36:47

Same here, Mintyy. I keep thinking.."hmmmmm, well, I'm only 48!"

She is cute! smile
She's making me go all squishy at the thought of getting my own soon.

My middle DD tried to convince me to have another baby the other day. I paused. I thought I'd mpved on, but, oh.

I'm getting quite emotional about it.

Bum.

To answer the OP.

Yup, that's a darn cute baby. smile

Ill have to make sure I send you loads of shiny new baby pictures Chaos, just to keep you nice and broody...
<<revenge>>

My DDs firmly state they won't share their rooms and any new baby would have to sleep in the bath.

Our bathroom is the size of a postage stamp, the baby would have to go in the bath (or share with us forever).

You minx, Saggs.

I'll look forward to it.

grin

Or maybe Ill just send you pictures of my ladygarden! That'll larn you! grin

DelGirl Thu 23-Jan-14 01:08:45

Can someone link to this gorgeous baby please as I can't find it on this mobile site

Mintyy Thu 23-Jan-14 09:27:53

Well, I did go straight to bed last night and this morning I am supposed to be working but I just had to come back and have a sneaky peek. Pathetic!!

can you see now DelGirl?

And Saggy, how long to go now? Please will you cover the boards with pictures of your newborn flowers.

I think I've worked out why I'm getting broody ... its cos I'm at an age when I could expect to be a grandma really grin.

TaraLott Thu 23-Jan-14 09:31:42

I'm a new Granny for the first time, it's fantastic, couldn't be doing with it all day and every day though.
DP and I took her out to the beach yesterday, we get all the good stuff! smile

7 weeks Mintyy im sure their will be pictures! grin
That's exactly why I'm having this one. DS is 18 in march. Technically I could be a granny soon. I am SO not ready FOR THAT yet! confused

Rissolesfortea Thu 23-Jan-14 11:05:48

I'm expecting my 11th grandchild any day and I cant wait to get my hands on him awaits flaming on MIL threads wink

Mintyy Thu 23-Jan-14 11:48:06

Oooh wowee Saggy. I knew you had an age gap - will you remember how to do it?

<feels envious>

The way my pelvic floor is, I wont need to remember, she will just fall out! confused

Lurks for pictures of mini saggy
that doesn't sound right grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now