Note: Please bear in mind that whilst this topic does canvass opinions, it is not a fight club. You may disagree with other posters but we do ask you please to stick to our Talk Guidelines and to be civil. We don't allow personal attacks or troll-hunting. Do please report any. Thanks, MNHQ.

not to find Ryan Gosling attractive?

(41 Posts)
ohhifruit Wed 22-Jan-14 12:37:06

I can't see it, I'm blind to the swooning.
Every woman I know fancies him like crazy but I don't get it.

Same goes for Brad Pitt. I'd rather mount a fridge.

CoffeeTea103 Wed 22-Jan-14 12:38:37

Yabu

CurlsRUs Wed 22-Jan-14 12:38:46

YANBU. I can't see the attraction either...

RalphLaurenLover Wed 22-Jan-14 12:39:17

Same! Or Danny Dyer! Man needs to annunciate -.-

Ryan Gosling is a bit meh for me. Nice enough but doesn't float my boat.

Squitten Wed 22-Jan-14 12:40:05

I certainly don't madly fancy him. I'm a Hiddleston/Cumberbatch kind of girl.

Wouldn't force him out of bed though grin

ProfondoRosso Wed 22-Jan-14 12:41:50

YABU. He's just ...OK. I don't fancy Brad Pitt either. Neither is swarthy enough for my linking! smile

Echocave Wed 22-Jan-14 12:42:24

YANBU!!! I can't understand it at all either. He's got little piggy eyes that are too close together (rude of me I know).

Brad Pitt is a bit older now but in his heyday he was rather lovely, I always thought....

ProfondoRosso Wed 22-Jan-14 12:42:55

Sorry, I obviously meant YANBU.

TheresLotsOfFarmyardAnimals Wed 22-Jan-14 12:43:32

YANBU I dont link Cumberbatch either

HighBrows Wed 22-Jan-14 12:44:03

Yanbu, his eyes are far too close.

isitme1 Wed 22-Jan-14 12:44:19

Who??
confused

sonlypuppyfat Wed 22-Jan-14 12:44:23

YABU he is lovely have you seen him in Drive?

dawntigga Wed 22-Jan-14 12:44:32

YANBU, I have gone to watch films thinking it was Ryan Reynolds and been GREATLY disappointed!

ReynoldsNotGoslingTiggaxx

KellyElly Wed 22-Jan-14 12:44:34

Brad Pitt UABvvvvU (in his younger days). Ryan Gosling is a very average guy who most people wouldn't look twice at on the street.

Same, I have no Gosling love, same for Cumberbatch, my sister luffs him but I just don't see it!

seasalt Wed 22-Jan-14 12:46:06

YANBU don't fancy him or Brad Pitt at all. I thought she should have stayed with James Marsden in The Notebook - he is gorgeous and he can sing!

I don't get it either.

He has horrible tiny beady eyes. Makes me think of this every time I see him.

And he's only an average actor.

squoosh Wed 22-Jan-14 12:46:59

I like Ryan Gosling but it isn't all about the looks as he does look a bit like Nicholas Lyndhurst. However he's witty and clever and great actor and he does cool stuff like this.

squoosh Wed 22-Jan-14 12:47:34

Now Ryan Reynolds I really don't get!

isitme1 Wed 22-Jan-14 12:48:48

Just googled him.
oh definitely not my type of guy

VillaVillekulla Argentina Wed 22-Jan-14 12:50:52

But the Gosling thing isn't so much about how he looks, is it? I'm sure I read somewhere that he nearly didn't get his first big break because the director wanted a good looking actor and he didn't fit the bill. I don't think he's especially swoonsome just in terms of his facial features. It's more about the characters he plays, how he comes across in interviews, a certain self-contained, inner confidence and calm he brings to his roles....<swoon>
YANBU obviously - each to their own and all that.

Amrapaali Wed 22-Jan-14 12:51:35

He has a goofy look about him. Not a fan either.

I like Ryan Reynolds though. Had a huge crush on him in that ancient sitcom. What was it called? Two guys and a pizza place?

Lancashiregirl Wed 22-Jan-14 13:05:09

Nope, don't get Ryan either.

And what the heck has happened to George Clooney? Saw the first ropey picture of him the other day since his mullet hair Rosanne days. And in Gravity he looked like Buzz Lightyear (not sure if that's a good or bad thing).

akachan Wed 22-Jan-14 13:10:52

YABU!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now