To put the blasted cat out in the rain?

(43 Posts)
CharlieAlphaKiloEcho Fri 03-Jan-14 00:23:51

Because the filthy animal just woke me from a deep sleep by HUMPING my leg.

I mean, it's not on is it? IANBU am I?

HoneyDragon Fri 03-Jan-14 00:24:25

Wasn't good for you then?

RandyRudolf Fri 03-Jan-14 00:24:59

grin

CharlieAlphaKiloEcho Fri 03-Jan-14 00:25:58

No Honey. No it was not.

<bitter and frustrated>

SnakeyMcBadass Fri 03-Jan-14 00:26:13

Cats hump?! <brand new information>

HoneyDragon Fri 03-Jan-14 00:26:55

I've been sent to bed by the dog. She got really passive aggressive about it, I stayed up to late on the sofa watching tv and she was not happy. In the end she shoved me off the sofa and out her head on the iPad.

She's really strict about bedtime.

CharlieAlphaKiloEcho Fri 03-Jan-14 00:27:05

And you can take your letchy grin elsewhere RandyRudolph. There's been enough beastiality in this house for one night thank you very much!

HoneyDragon Fri 03-Jan-14 00:27:23

Snakey

How do you think we get kittens?

CharlieAlphaKiloEcho Fri 03-Jan-14 00:28:47

Apparently snakey they do.

Even if they have been fixed.

Honey, my cat can be like that too. Demanding little things aren't they?

SnakeyMcBadass Fri 03-Jan-14 00:29:54

Well, I knew they did the sex. I just didn't know they got amorous with inappropriate body parts/objects. I assumed they were above such dog behaviour.

I'm secretly thrilled to learn they are not.

RandyRudolf Fri 03-Jan-14 00:29:58

HoneyDragon. My cat does the same. Come 11pm he sits in front of my chair and throws me a deathstare grin

CharlieAlphaKiloEcho Fri 03-Jan-14 00:30:29

I suspect it is directly related to the new very soft fleecy blanket I put on my bed last night.

But waking me up was just plain rude.

Onepostposy Fri 03-Jan-14 00:30:32

Your cat humps!? shock grin

Mine don't do THAT! They do charge downstairs whenever I move though as they think they're going to get fed, and it is so annoying.

fanjofarrow Fri 03-Jan-14 00:30:53

You are evil. grin Lock it out of the bedroom and give it a toy to get jiggy with.

Cats do hump. One of my cats favourite pasttimes was to hump the dogs nose, holding on to the dog's ears.

YANBU, purely because he didn't ask permission first.

HoneyDragon Fri 03-Jan-14 00:32:39

I feel better knowing I'm not the only one that gets sent to bed by their resident pet.

FanjoForTheMammaries Fri 03-Jan-14 00:32:55

Don't they have spiky willys? shock

CharlieAlphaKiloEcho Fri 03-Jan-14 00:33:49

Oh your poor dog Binky. Has it no self respect? Imagine if the neighbourhood dogs learnt of this going on?

I've had him 2 years. This is the first time he's done it.

or the first time he's been caught at it

CharlieAlphaKiloEcho Fri 03-Jan-14 00:34:33

I didn't care to look Fanjo so I can't answer you on that one!

WelshMaenad Fri 03-Jan-14 00:36:01

I know you're joking really but please don't.

Neighbour puts her cat out and shuts him out, whatever the weather. We are semi rural. She put him out every night in the horrendous storms and he's been taking refuge in our house, the other night I had to towel dry the poor bugger because he was sopping wet and shaking. I wrapped him in a blanket and he went to sleep under our Christmas tree :-)

One of mine (I have four), woke me up on new years day by putting his fuzzy face next to me on the pillow, and breathing fish breath on me.

They don't hump in the house though.

He didn't care what all the other dogs thought of him, his relationship with the cat was special. The humping was one sided, the dog had tried to hump the cat but gave it up as a lost cause because he couldn't get that low down.

FanjoForTheMammaries Fri 03-Jan-14 00:40:28

It could have got stuck in your leg. .awkward!

CharlieAlphaKiloEcho Fri 03-Jan-14 00:43:07

Oh I am completely serious Welsh <hard stare at cat>

he is currently sleeping on the couch

But now a combination of the bad weather and my downstairs neighbours electricity metre running out and beeping is keeping me awake. three times I checked my metre knowing full well it was topped up nicely. She is away until tomorrow. I hope she gets home before her freezer food is ruined.

CharlieAlphaKiloEcho Fri 03-Jan-14 00:46:01

It would take some strength to get past the fleecy blanket, duvet, sheet and thick PJs Fanjo.

(I have the flu.My legs are freezing.My head and face feels like it's on fire)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now