Onsies to go to the shops?

(107 Posts)
wonderstuff Thu 02-Jan-14 15:47:57

DH saw three people in town in onsies today. What is going on? I can only deduce that I'm getting old..

StickEmUpBigStyle Sat 04-Jan-14 10:06:39

Bad not chad.

I certainly didn't mean to write chav.
Also a fuck you word.

JakeBullet Sat 04-Jan-14 10:07:37

Norma, I think I love you grin

You say exactly what I think, my house is a onesie free zone.

Arf at "romper suits" grin

normaleggy Sat 04-Jan-14 10:15:05

smile thanks Jake. Don't suppose you're a handsome single man are you..?

JakeBullet Sat 04-Jan-14 11:01:40

Funnily enough.......no grin . Now if overweight, middle aged and hetero women are your thing then you are in luck! wink

*normaleggy Sat 04-Jan-14 09:57:34

I would say that people who spend 90% of disposable income on personal grooming and clothes are even bigger twats than the ones who wear romper suits. What incredibly dull people they must be.*

Phew! I don't know. I am unwilling to write off large swathes of the local population as twats because of either the scumminess or blinginess of their clothes. I don't think they're dull, in all honesty. Mind you, it might be the case that onesie-shopping is the most super-duper exciting adrenaline-packed thrilling adventure under the sun and all of us who haven't experienced it are dullards. I wouldn't know. smile

HoneyDragon Sat 04-Jan-14 14:29:36

Omg. Now I want to buy a special going out indie a pointlessly expensive lipstick and go on a super duper awesome onesie adventure in Asda.

<<I'm very easily influenced>>

peking Sat 04-Jan-14 14:32:50

Aaah, I've not seen a man sporting one in public yet! thank God

Saw a pre-teen girl in one in Sainsbury's today. Yes, I felt a bit judgey. But then I remembered how much I hated being dragged around supermarkets as a child and thought good on her.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now