To think osteopathy is "woo woo" therapy?

(228 Posts)
candycoatedwaterdrops Wed 01-Jan-14 17:55:00

Apparently, this makes me UR and that it's not comparable to homeopathy. So, MNers what do you think?

CassCade Mon 20-Jan-14 12:45:23

Maid, I like the way you dissected my answer and made comments on each point. You clearly have a very analytical and critical mind and I would definitely commission you to undertake the study. smile

But, I answered a vague, opinion-based question of the OP's, asking if she was unreasonable in thinking that osteopathy is a "woo woo" therapy. My answer was to discuss her question, not prove her wrong or right, or show single-handedly that osteopathy "works" or "does not work". The very words "woo woo" in the question suggest she already knows how she feels about it! (Sorry OP, I don't wish to insult you, but have been drawn into discussing what your question literally was and what I personally understood by it!)

Of course, that's a matter of opinion too. ;)

MaidOfStars Mon 20-Jan-14 12:49:04

Maid, I like the way you dissected my answer and made comments on each point. You clearly have a very analytical and critical mind and I would definitely commission you to undertake the study
Ha. I'm new here and my posting style may not have caught up smile It probably wouldn't surprise you to find out that I am a scientist....

CassCade Mon 20-Jan-14 12:54:02

maid, I actually laughed out loud when I read that because I was not surprised at all. I knew you were of the scientific kind. Keep up the good work! ;)

But try osteopathy for yourself...!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now