Note: Please bear in mind that whilst this topic does canvass opinions, it is not a fight club. You may disagree with other posters but we do ask you please to stick to our Talk Guidelines and to be civil. We don't allow personal attacks or troll-hunting. Do please report any. Thanks, MNHQ.

To think that if your going to spend Christmas Day snorting drugs you should not be doing it in

(37 Posts)
IneedAsockamnesty Wed 25-Dec-13 18:10:18

The disabled loo/baby change of a well known family type restaurant. Whilst using most surfaces (the ones that more vulnerable people may need to steady themselves or baby's may be led on) to sprinkle your drugs on.

If that's your thing fair enough but wouldn't it be more appropriate to do it somewhere else?

raffle Wed 25-Dec-13 18:11:26

Ooohhhh, how do you know that's what's happening?

Sirzy Wed 25-Dec-13 18:12:15

I don't think you should be doing it in public loos at all, certainly not those which are family orientated.

There again, I am not surprised a fast food 'restaurant' locally had to have the blue uv lights but in at one point to stop people injecting in there

catgirl1976 Wed 25-Dec-13 18:12:59

YANBU

Use the ladies like everyone else.

GimmeDaBoobehz Wed 25-Dec-13 18:13:17

I know exactly what you mean. Found it in a loo on the train, it's ridiculous.

RedLondonBus Wed 25-Dec-13 18:14:09

Selfish druggies... They don't care where they do it,or how. The next fix is all that matters to them. Freaks the lot of em!

IneedAsockamnesty Wed 25-Dec-13 18:17:36

Because I tried to use the facilities and was passed on route by a gentleman coming out with white powder up his nose and didn't use them as he must have been pissed as it was all over the changing unit and loo lid.

As I backed out another woman was asking the staff to sort it out and she thought the same as me.

ComposHat Wed 25-Dec-13 18:20:59

Blimey red full of compassion aren't you.

If I had yo spend Christmas day in a a family type restaurant. I assume you mean something like a Toby carvary, I would want heroin injected into my eyeballs just to cope with the experience.

Or maybe they just just ordered the bottomless coke?

WilsonFrickett Wed 25-Dec-13 18:24:49

I used to be find of the odd recreational drug but fuck sake there's a time and a place. And Christmas day at a Toby isn't it... Surely anyone who is doing that is in the grips of a compulsion and can't help themselves?

kelda Wed 25-Dec-13 18:27:02

Definitly not talcom powder?

MadAsFish Wed 25-Dec-13 18:31:54

Selfish druggies... They don't care where they do it,or how. The next fix is all that matters to them. Freaks the lot of em!

hmm

IneedAsockamnesty Wed 25-Dec-13 18:32:36

Well I've never known talcum powder to be left places with weird line marks in it, but stranger things have happened. And it was quite obviously up the blokes who passed me nose.

NigellasDealer Wed 25-Dec-13 18:32:38

nobody who is into cocaine would leave it 'sprinkled around' it is too expensive. If it was on a baby change table it was probably talc.

NigellasDealer Wed 25-Dec-13 18:33:10

grin cross posted...well maybe so then....

Mitchy1nge Wed 25-Dec-13 18:33:23

that really does sound the perfect time and place, otherwise you might be tempted to eat the food there shock

IneedAsockamnesty Wed 25-Dec-13 18:34:41

In all fairness they did a bloody good job with the food

MyMILisfromHELL Wed 25-Dec-13 18:37:47

Cocaine is a disgusting drug. Yuck!

complexnumber Wed 25-Dec-13 18:59:14

You were in a Maccy on Xmas day weren't you! grin

Hose yourself down later and tell us more.

RedLondonBus Wed 25-Dec-13 19:01:44

Some poor person had to clean that mess up! Lovely

MadAsFish Wed 25-Dec-13 19:06:41

It's hardly much of a mess - a bit of powder. Comparable to what you can find in restaurant toilets, it's nothing. (I used to do it as part of my job many, many years ago).

I totally agree that it's horribly inappropriate but red - what a nasty attitude you have towards people who might really be struggling with life.

catgirl1976 Wed 25-Dec-13 20:20:49

Oooh QOTSA nn

IneedAsockamnesty Wed 25-Dec-13 20:48:46

It was not McDonalds.

It made me quite cross as it was the only loo that was accesable to me and some of my children.we ended up having to leave.

formerbabe Wed 25-Dec-13 20:55:41

Redlondonbus is right. Drug addicts are the most selfish people ever! Make me sick especially those who like to drop their needles in the street for people to tread on....merry Xmas by the way!

AnandaTimeIn Wed 25-Dec-13 22:17:05

I don't snort or inject anything (UGH!).

However, I would be partial to smoking a small joint in the loo of the train or on the way to the station back home from a family do at Xmas....

snorting coke at a family do is crass.

As for heroin..... (Yikes!)

Both those situations call for a family meeting.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now