"All these lidl things" makes me stabby

(41 Posts)
ssd Wed 18-Dec-13 17:59:32

is it just me?

also the ta da! at the end of the boots advert

stab stab stab angry

DancingLady Fri 20-Dec-13 21:48:00

My DH sings along to the 'all these Lidl things' bit and we laugh... I do need to get out more. smile

shazbean Fri 20-Dec-13 21:46:09

Really annoying.
Until DD started taking the mcik everytime it comes on, so now I quite like it.

mrsjay Fri 20-Dec-13 21:43:41

<arf> see my vest it so does .

I thought that invictus advert was a spoof it is so bad

The Be our Guest ad makes me think of Mr Burns from the Simpsons singing See my vest. Every time it comes on DH and I start singing 'see the poodle on my noodle' or 'see my loafers, former gophers'

Spermysextowel Fri 20-Dec-13 21:39:54

Invictus always sounds like a disease to me. & possibly a sexually transmitted one.

Underthemountain Fri 20-Dec-13 21:32:41

Agree re lidl, kindle fire (shaky head- YES!) and especially that wonga guitar one-immediately have to mute it and avert my eyes. Also-tk maxx where everyone is doing a smile for the camera-don't know where they got the actors from but fakest smiles ever.

mrsjay Fri 20-Dec-13 21:27:42

oh god i thought she was sayng all these little things blush but yes it is annoying

love the aldi ones though

AnnBryce Fri 20-Dec-13 21:25:32

It has nothing on the dreadful & creepy Wonga guitar ad. I want to smash the telly in when it comes on.

WhenSarahAndStuckUpTheChimney Fri 20-Dec-13 17:07:17

I don't mind "all these Lidl things' or the "ta dah' but I hate the lottery song. All of it. Tune, words, everything. Hate it. HATE IT fangry

JugglingUnwiselyWithBaubles Fri 20-Dec-13 16:41:50

Ooh, I like LIDL, 'xcept our one had sold out of stollen bites today - or perhaps they were all nicked fgrin .... but I haven't seen the ad yet.

Haven't seen that many ads at all this year - I seem to have got better at avoiding them over the years - it's only Downton Abbey and Come Dine With Me that still catch me out

ssd Fri 20-Dec-13 16:33:22

keep em coming....

all the sainsburys adverts, the one esp about inviting all the neighbours round on xmas eve, jesus cant imagine anything worse where I live..there'd be a murder.

GhostsInSnow Thu 19-Dec-13 16:47:50

More of my ragey ads....

'We are injury lawyers for you'.
No, YOU are 5 jobbing actors who couldn't do better than bit parts in bar scenes in Eastenders and pretending to be bloody compo lawyers.

'I am a Nikon coolpix'
No, YOU are a person. Cameras can't bloody talk.

GhostsInSnow Thu 19-Dec-13 16:44:29

While we are at it....

1. The Kindle fire man has no friends, this is obviously a lie. Anyone who pronounces brilliant as 'brrrrrrilliant' has no friends.

2. The kindle fire woman with that little shaky head thing she does at the end gives me serious serious rage.

badfurday Thu 19-Dec-13 16:34:34

I mute it when it comes on, makes me want to punch a wall. Also hate the National lottery adverts, its like nails down a chalkboard to me.

tolittletoolate Thu 19-Dec-13 16:31:14

Just had to look it up on youtube, I've never ever seen it before!

devilinside Wed 18-Dec-13 22:22:22

And bloody 'Argos It' while I'm on a role

devilinside Wed 18-Dec-13 22:21:08

Agree, so irritating, Aldi ads are hilarious, so I'm sticking with them on that basis shallow

threepiecesuite Wed 18-Dec-13 22:04:22

Hate Lidl advert but love their living salad so I'm torn smile

Bourjois Wed 18-Dec-13 21:59:33

I love the Aldi advert with the mouse. "Oooh, tiger. LOOK OUT!"

Rollermum Wed 18-Dec-13 18:30:56

Yes to all three!

Also hate hate hate wanky perfume ads. Invictus form with knowing look at the camera - arghh! And the women's ones that are all breathless wacky little girly.

Sparklingbrook Wed 18-Dec-13 18:29:40

'And take it from us you're doing great' is that the Cow and Gate one? Annoying and patronising. angry

Fairylea Wed 18-Dec-13 18:29:28

Yanbu. Urghhhhh!

loveliesbleeding1 Wed 18-Dec-13 18:27:30

Hate both, and the lottery one..."singing do dada do dada day" have to mute it every time.

BananaNotPeelingWell Wed 18-Dec-13 18:20:04

OMG yes yes YES to both. The other evening the Lidl one was on again and again. Wet quavery simpery voice. Aarrgh.

Also the equally soppy wimpy 'Meeery-Christmas..' co-op one. Drippy.

Yes to ta-daah too. <Lobs mince pie at the tv.>

Bigbrassband Wed 18-Dec-13 18:18:59

"All dese lidl thingshhh" Argh I hate it so much.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now