(41 Posts)
ssd Wed 18-Dec-13 17:59:32

is it just me?

also the ta da! at the end of the boots advert

stab stab stab angry

devilinside Wed 18-Dec-13 22:22:22

And bloody 'Argos It' while I'm on a role

tolittletoolate Thu 19-Dec-13 16:31:14

Just had to look it up on youtube, I've never ever seen it before!

badfurday Thu 19-Dec-13 16:34:34

I mute it when it comes on, makes me want to punch a wall. Also hate the National lottery adverts, its like nails down a chalkboard to me.

GhostsInSnow Thu 19-Dec-13 16:44:29

While we are at it....

1. The Kindle fire man has no friends, this is obviously a lie. Anyone who pronounces brilliant as 'brrrrrrilliant' has no friends.

2. The kindle fire woman with that little shaky head thing she does at the end gives me serious serious rage.

GhostsInSnow Thu 19-Dec-13 16:47:50

More of my ragey ads....

'We are injury lawyers for you'.
No, YOU are 5 jobbing actors who couldn't do better than bit parts in bar scenes in Eastenders and pretending to be bloody compo lawyers.

'I am a Nikon coolpix'
No, YOU are a person. Cameras can't bloody talk.

ssd Fri 20-Dec-13 16:33:22

keep em coming....

all the sainsburys adverts, the one esp about inviting all the neighbours round on xmas eve, jesus cant imagine anything worse where I live..there'd be a murder.

JugglingUnwiselyWithBaubles Fri 20-Dec-13 16:41:50

Ooh, I like LIDL, 'xcept our one had sold out of stollen bites today - or perhaps they were all nicked fgrin .... but I haven't seen the ad yet.

Haven't seen that many ads at all this year - I seem to have got better at avoiding them over the years - it's only Downton Abbey and Come Dine With Me that still catch me out

WhenSarahAndStuckUpTheChimney Fri 20-Dec-13 17:07:17

I don't mind "all these Lidl things' or the "ta dah' but I hate the lottery song. All of it. Tune, words, everything. Hate it. HATE IT fangry

AnnBryce Fri 20-Dec-13 21:25:32

It has nothing on the dreadful & creepy Wonga guitar ad. I want to smash the telly in when it comes on.

mrsjay Fri 20-Dec-13 21:27:42

oh god i thought she was sayng all these little things blush but yes it is annoying

love the aldi ones though

Underthemountain Fri 20-Dec-13 21:32:41

Agree re lidl, kindle fire (shaky head- YES!) and especially that wonga guitar one-immediately have to mute it and avert my eyes. Also-tk maxx where everyone is doing a smile for the camera-don't know where they got the actors from but fakest smiles ever.

Spermysextowel Fri 20-Dec-13 21:39:54

Invictus always sounds like a disease to me. & possibly a sexually transmitted one.

The Be our Guest ad makes me think of Mr Burns from the Simpsons singing See my vest. Every time it comes on DH and I start singing 'see the poodle on my noodle' or 'see my loafers, former gophers'

mrsjay Fri 20-Dec-13 21:43:41

<arf> see my vest it so does .

I thought that invictus advert was a spoof it is so bad

shazbean Fri 20-Dec-13 21:46:09

Really annoying.
Until DD started taking the mcik everytime it comes on, so now I quite like it.

DancingLady Fri 20-Dec-13 21:48:00

My DH sings along to the 'all these Lidl things' bit and we laugh... I do need to get out more. smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now