To want to go online and post bad reviews about ASDA

(33 Posts)
JoyfulJoyful Mon 16-Dec-13 23:04:40

Placed an order a week ago and Asda left out 2 items worth £16 which is fair enough however I have called them 5 times since and no one has got back to me. I keep getting fobbed off when I call and I am now fed up and want to go on facebook and have a good rant on their page, if they've got one.

AmIGoingMad Tue 17-Dec-13 16:09:33

I stupidly bought a delivery pass with asda a while ago but was so fed up of constantly having to chase up refunds of items they either hadn't delivered or that I'd sent back as they were ridiculous subs that I've gone bk to Tesco. The final straw was waiting two weeks and 7 emails for a refund- oh and baby milk being bagged up with bleach shock

Desert I think you sre saying rhe law is an ass

Rosencrantz Tue 17-Dec-13 16:19:52

Tweet their customer service. They tend to respond quickly.

The public nature of twitter makes them shit themselves.

desertmum Tue 17-Dec-13 17:04:47

Stealth, yes I am grin

ddubsgirl Tue 17-Dec-13 17:55:20

our store doesnt ration bags grin

GoldenGytha Tue 17-Dec-13 18:09:37

I have worked for Asda and I have worked for Sainsbury's

Asda were a delight, and I loved my job on the deli (with fresh Scottish/British meat and cheeses being delivered every day)

Sainsburys destroyed my mental health, and four years after leaving, I still have panic attacks if I'm anywhere near any of their stores.

I use Asda all the time, and never had a problem, but in your case OP, definitely complain.

tabulahrasa Tue 17-Dec-13 18:38:56

Ach - they're all as bad as each other.

I had a Tesco order yesterday, well two thirds of one anyway, nothing chilled arrived - I was told by the driver there had been a mix up and I could phone them for redelivery...

3 hours later and 4 phone calls later (because they kept telling me they'd phone me back and didn't) the store finally phoned me to tell me they didn't think they could redeliver as I was all the way out in X town and they are in Y city, well of course I am, I live there - that's why I was getting things delivered to start with. I mean that's kind of the whole point of delivery, isn't it? that they bring things to you? hmm He said he'd phone me back at half two.

He didn't.

Every time I phoned them they also had no record of any previous calls or problems with my order.

T'was a fun day.

I did get a refund at dinner time last night, but I think by that point I'd spoken to everyone who works for their customer services, lol.

Complain more, lol, and I'm pretty sure they have facebook as well as twitter.

Dinnaeknowshitfromclay Tue 17-Dec-13 20:04:10

I love ASDA! Sure they are a bit squiffy around the edges but if you are on a budget, genuinely on a budget and not a 'Waitrose and Asda type', they will help you through a 'too much month left at the end of the money scenario'. One of the universal laws of existence is you can't have it all!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now