Aibu and a bit gross or was this a twatty comment from boyfriend? (maybe tmi)

(103 Posts)
RainbowShadow Sun 08-Dec-13 00:12:41

When I have sex with my boyfriend we don't use a condom (I am on the pill and we've both been tested etc)

Anyway after we're finished I usually like to cuddle for maximum 10 minutes (give or take) and then I'll use the bathroom, wipe with tissue and then use a babywipe. Then I'll have a shower in the morning - as I do anyway.

Last night again after we'd finished (we're talking minutes), bf asked me if I was going to clean myself, I replied yes of course I was and that I always do anyway.

He then replied - yeah you do .... but not always straight away, and I don't want you to get all horrible down there.

hmm

happygirl87 Mon 09-Dec-13 17:12:28

TooOld and Poshfrock, me too. AMAZED (as ever) by the lengths some people go to!

NewtRipley Mon 09-Dec-13 19:30:35

running

The "sex" bit of the sex is sexy though..

ladythatlunches Mon 09-Dec-13 20:39:14

Im so jealous of you all who can snuggle after and go to sleep. I get very veey nasty urine infection that turns from mild to bleeding etc in hours.

I always have a bath in evening so if nookie is on the cards that's fine, but I have to get up wee, wash, rinse dry and clean cotton pants!

Long gone are the days of sleeping in wet patches for me sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now