Just so so so disgusting.

(75 Posts)
Mouthfulofquiz Sun 01-Dec-13 22:59:40

Would it be unreasonable of me to want to punch in the face, the disgusting person who let their dog shit on the pavement outside my house without picking it up? If I see it happen, I will be out of my house in a shot... And if I then happen to see them walk to a car, I will take their reg number, and the next time they park near my house, I'm going to smear that dog shit under the drivers side door handle.
Yes, I have more important things to worry about but it's so disgusting. Luckily my husband realised he had trodden in it before he walked in the house. What are people playing at??

Sparklingbrook Sun 01-Dec-13 23:01:08

Eww. It's vile isn't it? Do you think some owners don't bother as it's dark. sad

Devora Sun 01-Dec-13 23:02:35

YANBU. Wish I could take similar action against the fox who sits on my front path and stares insolently at me if I look out. Come morning, there's always stinky fox poo waiting for me on the path...

Mouthfulofquiz Sun 01-Dec-13 23:03:14

I really hope that I catch them. I'm the sort of saddo curtain twitcher that will lay in wait for days to catch my prey!!!

Sparklingbrook Sun 01-Dec-13 23:03:29

At least the fox hasn't got a feckless owner Devora.

moldingsunbeams Sun 01-Dec-13 23:03:34

someone let their dog do this in my door way the other day and dd stood in it and it went all on the bottom of her bloody trousers.

LuciusMalfoyisSmokingHot Sun 01-Dec-13 23:04:53

Ugh, i hate lazy gross dog owners, i found cat sick on my front path, atleast the owners couldnt help that, bloody cat.

Wuxiapian Sun 01-Dec-13 23:06:19

I cannot abide such blatant foulness.

YANBU about the handle-smearing. Not in the slightest.

Sexykitten2005 Sun 01-Dec-13 23:06:59

Lol years a woman on our base used to do this on my mums path (don't think it was intentional) and mum always used to run my buggy through it by mistake. One day she flipped and took a particularly nasty nappy of mine up to her house and dumped it on her doorstep. Cue massive row in officers mess with my mum saying "well if you expect me to clean up your dog shit you can clean up my kids shit" never happened again. Poo under door handles is deserved....

Mouthfulofquiz Sun 01-Dec-13 23:07:24

Before my mum even had a dog she had been known to march up to people (run after them!!) in her village on the green when she saw people walking away from their dog crap - and then she would dole out a plastic bag and the type of bollocking that only my mother can deliver. I hope I have inherited some of her genes in this area....

softlysoftly Sun 01-Dec-13 23:07:59

YANBU but I have a similar dilemma, there is a seriel dog shit offender on our street, DCs have to watch their step because of it, tricky with a 16m old.

Yesterday I saw the kindly old gent I wave to every day on his mobility scooter towed along by some great white hairy hound.

I saw him hound squat And shit then he buggers off and leaves it, he's the culprot angry

But what can I say? Get off your scooter and clean your shit or I'll chuck it in your basket next time you ride past?

Ohh this happened to us, we have a wide front garden with no wall etc.

Some random let his dog shit on my lawn and he left it there! I went out and asked why he didn't pick up and he told me to fuck off.

Unfortunately for him I knew where he lived so posted DDs open nappy through his letterbox later in the week.

No come back fortunately grin

Mouthfulofquiz Sun 01-Dec-13 23:08:13

Sexykitten - your mum is a LEGEND

Mouthfulofquiz Sun 01-Dec-13 23:09:28

Softly - yes I bloody would. Get him a pooper scoop with a long handle. Just makes my blood boil.

Mouthfulofquiz Sun 01-Dec-13 23:10:01

Inthered - well done!!

softlysoftly Sun 01-Dec-13 23:10:04

My angry sentence went wrong: his and * culprit blush

Mouthfulofquiz Sun 01-Dec-13 23:11:04

I don't know why I made this post before bed. Now I'm too wound up to sleep! Bah!

softlysoftly Sun 01-Dec-13 23:12:14

Long handle scoop is inspired. I'm going to stalk him home and leave it on his doorstep with "merry fucking christmas love xxxxc road"

ananikifo Sun 01-Dec-13 23:12:49

YANBU. I someone did this outside our house and I ran the pram wheels through it. It's disgusting and as I had to clean it off the wheels I was fuming.

Mouthfulofquiz Sun 01-Dec-13 23:14:50

www.amazon.co.uk/Handiscoop-Easy-Reach-Poop-Scoop/sim/B004O23E8K/2
There is literally no excuse for people who can't bend down to the floor.

ReluctantBeing Sun 01-Dec-13 23:15:53

Pisses me off too. Picking up poo is part of dog ownership.

I wish cat owners would clear up their pet's shit too. I share a front lawn with next door neighbour. Her 3 cats always shit on my side of the lawn

DownstairsMixUp Sun 01-Dec-13 23:16:13

Also hate it to. angry lucky it's not too bad here because we are by the beach and have plenty of dog poo bins but there are a few. Wish I could see them to smear it under car handles, pisses me off no end!

Lottapianos Sun 01-Dec-13 23:20:23

Just disgusting. Owners who don't pick up after their dogs deserve to have their own noses rubbed in it

peggyundercrackers Sun 01-Dec-13 23:23:12

if you know where they live dump it on their doorstep and put a bit of paper on top of it and set it on fire then knock on their door. they will open door and on seeing the fire should stamp on it thus covering them in it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now