Note: Please bear in mind that whilst this topic does canvass opinions, it is not a fight club. You may disagree with other posters but we do ask you please to stick to our Talk Guidelines and to be civil. We don't allow personal attacks or troll-hunting. Do please report any. Thanks, MNHQ.

To be extremely chuffed with my christmas presents for DD

(17 Posts)

My pfb had one of those little armchairs and took it with him when he left home - it's in his bedroom in his own house (waiting for a grandchild to sit in grin )

kinkyfuckery Sun 01-Dec-13 17:31:36

Fantastic bargains!

cate16 Sun 01-Dec-13 17:30:28

auditangle, my daughter is still upset with me 'cos I got rid of hers last week... she's 30 ;)

Well done CCBN for doing so well.

MrsLouisTheroux Sun 01-Dec-13 17:21:56

Well done! I love a bargain!

Loonytoonie Sun 01-Dec-13 16:19:15

Impressed OP.
Well done!

AuditAngel Sun 01-Dec-13 14:44:08

My 3 DC each have an armchair. I suggested to DS (9) last week that it was time to get rid of his because it is so much too small for him but he sad no.

ChristmasCareeristBitchNigel Sun 01-Dec-13 14:33:11

She's nearly 4. She is obsessed with these little armchairs every time we got to DMill she begs me to buy one !

daisychain01 Sun 01-Dec-13 14:32:34

What a hero, Christmas, your DD will be 'made-up' with those gifts!

ChristmasCareeristBitchNigel Sun 01-Dec-13 14:32:17

Nope, its the size for children sold in dunelm mill [proud]

HellonHeels Sun 01-Dec-13 14:21:38

Is it a dollhouse armchair?

Well done on the good buys!

DiseasesOfTheSheep Sun 01-Dec-13 14:16:53

Wow! Happy Christmas indeed smile

There is such pleasure in getting presents for your dc that you know they will love - and you have every right to be really pleased with yourself for getting them at such bargain prices!

BumPotato Sun 01-Dec-13 13:47:04

Great bargains and all things your DD will enjoy. Well done.

loveliesbleeding1 Sun 01-Dec-13 13:44:12

Bargain hunter of the year! Well done op.

ImperialBlether Sun 01-Dec-13 13:30:10

That bike was a fantastic bargain, but I had to laugh at the armchair, sorry! How old is she? When did she first want an armchair? What sort is it?

FauxFox Sun 01-Dec-13 13:17:43

YANBU that sounds lovely!

ChristmasCareeristBitchNigel Sun 01-Dec-13 13:08:59

A halfords cupcake bike that sells for £70 in immaculate condition, off eBay for a fiver, was taking DH to heathrow today and it was in woking, normally 1.5hrs from us so incredible timing as it finished last night

An armchair that she was desperate for - 99p off ebay, again in perfect condition

A set of roller skates, helmet and knee/elbow pads for free

So really good pressies and change from a tenner to fill a stocking !

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now